RangersRadio

oxger

5 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Those whom this comment was directed at are fully aware of that of which I speak. 

It is a shame Oldskoolblue does not have the necessary to ask himself rather than have a snidey wee thumbsup behind a woman's skirts Extremely disappointed in you Oldskool.

I also do not feel the need to "explain myself" to anyone ,  I shall refrain from giving my usual response to a demand phrased in such a way.

Sorry i didn't just repeat the question that had been asked of you multiple times earlier but i was at work & only having a quick browse on my phone, but go on then, I'll ask, whats the agenda?

10 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Well both times I posted my concerns I got abuse off people like you RFC, so away back to your village they may have posted you missing 

I'm intrigued as to who you might be to make such allegations.  You appear to be a disgruntled RangersChat ex listener or participant perhaps?

No one here hides behind women's "skirts thank you. 

Be kind enough to reveal your identity.  I have an inkling,  but you are way out of line with this so called agenda chat. 

Only Rangers news is discussed on the show as far as I have been listening since I have been back.  

You need to get yourself away from the past.  If you're not interested in listening to the show or joining in,  then you need to keep your silly misguided opinions to yourself in future.  I'm fed up of these childish innuendos.  Grow up.  

And don't you dare bring Ed into this any more.  He is unfortunately(and to my sadness) no longer here to discuss the matter (which he was more than capable of doing)which I find utterly disrespectful to him.  

OK let's deal with this one issue at a time.

As regards the relevance of your quote that shall remain one of life's little mysteries

3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I'm intrigued as to who you might be to make such allegations.  You appear to be a disgruntled RangersChat ex listener or participant perhaps?

Errrrm listener yes, disgruntled no

Be kind enough to reveal your identity.  I have an inkling,  but you are way out of line with this so called agenda chat

How can I put this , no and no

since I have been back.  

Key part of this line, says it all really

You need to get yourself away from the past.  If you're not interested in listening to the show or joining in,  then you need to keep your silly misguided opinions to yourself in future.  I'm fed up of these childish innuendos.  Grow up.  

This line shows that it really is better to be informed before jumping in with both feet primarily

Finally I did not bring Ed into this you have, I was merely drawing Cushy's attention to the relevant post. I am fully aware of what Ed would be able to discuss and don't need you to remind me which is thoroughly insulting.

To talk ill of someone who can't talk for himself is disrespectful but I had nothing but the highest of regard for Ed even though I frequently wished his laptop never squeaked so much.

To not mention him just because the fella has passed I find would be infinitely more disrespectful.

47 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I have read the last few pages trying to join the dots and failed, not clue what's occurring. 

Southcoastbear is doing a Backup, speaking in riddles and refusing to clarify the ambiguity he says is clear despite repeated requests to do so.

Boring shite really. Folk believing themselves to be so much smarter or itk than others but so obviously a mistaken belief to the rest of us.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Southcoastbear is doing a Backup, speaking in riddles and refusing to clarify the ambiguity he says is clear despite repeated requests to do so.

Boring shite really. Folk believing themselves to be so much smarter or itk than others but so obviously a mistaken belief to the rest of us.

Exactly this. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😁 That clears it up.