Sir Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish

8 hours ago, Dickie said:

It was his idea to trawl round those pished stained hovels on the gallowgate doing media shite so just another scum bastard.

It was done to piss off the media, knowing that locals would be growling at any journalists that tried it on - desperate attempt, showed how much contempt he had for the press up here. Perhaps we could try it in the Louden, the stale cheese and ham rolls would be enough to have them running (literally)

On 09/06/2018 at 23:47, hammer93 said:

Managing them

I don't think he actually managed them in any form,  Barnes was the manager ,  and for that comedy value alone we should all be grateful,  didn't he shout about racism years later, just like Ian Wright did ?

1 hour ago, Loyaleastend said:

I don't think he actually managed them in any form,  Barnes was the manager ,  and for that comedy value alone we should all be grateful,  didn't he shout about racism years later, just like Ian Wright did ?

He won the league cup for them as manager, he was only in charge for about 5months 

I don't hate all cellic players or ex cellic players.

I despise all cellic players or ex cellic players who despise us. 

Dalglish never even came close to crossing to the wrong side of that line. 

It's a yes from me. 

Well done Kenny, a fine example of how great a man with skill, ambition, pride and a little humility and humanity can become.