E3 2018

Mols94

39 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Me either there's so many great games coming soon and with Fable 4 set to be announced as well this could be one of the best E3's in a long while. 

Buzzing for Death Stranding as well, hope we see more gameplay soon. 

Hyped as fuck for cyberpunk. Been waiting years for a game of it to be made. Glad it's CDPR making it. Witcher 3 was incredible. Death Stranding looks fucking superb. Been reserving judgement on it because of how disappointingly shite MGS5 ended up being but fuck me man, that trailer..... :drool:

3 hours ago, Iggy666 said:

Hyped as fuck for cyberpunk. Been waiting years for a game of it to be made. Glad it's CDPR making it. Witcher 3 was incredible. Death Stranding looks fucking superb. Been reserving judgement on it because of how disappointingly shite MGS5 ended up being but fuck me man, that trailer..... :drool:

The Phantom Pain was brilliant. Yes Kojima wanted to do a wee bit more with it and yes you could be allowed to be a bit critical of the ending but the game was definitely not shite. Probably one of the most enjoyable games I've played in the past few years.

2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

The Phantom Pain was brilliant. Yes Kojima wanted to do a wee bit more with it and yes you could be allowed to be a bit critical of the ending but the game was definitely not shite. Probably one of the most enjoyable games I've played in the past few years.

Gameplay was solid, story was all over the place though, plus it was basically unfinished with all the cut content and missing chapters. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Gameplay was solid, story was all over the place though, plus it was basically unfinished with all the cut content and missing chapters. 

The story was a bit over the place but I still enjoyed it (the story). The reveal in the ending didn't bother me either. I'll say no more on that to avoid spoilers for anyone who hasn't played it. It's a shame Kojima fell out with Konami during its making because if all the content that Kojima wanted to put in was there it could genuinely be a contender for the best game ever made. That said in its current state it is still a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The story was a bit over the place but I still enjoyed it (the story). The reveal in the ending didn't bother me either. I'll say no more on that to avoid spoilers for anyone who hasn't played it. It's a shame Kojima fell out with Konami during its making because if all the content that Kojima wanted to put in was there it could genuinely be a contender for the best game ever made. That said in its current state it is still a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I hated the ending and still do tbh. 

Loved the series from start to finish, there'll definitely be nods to MGS in Death Stranding which won't be a bad thing either.