It’s amazing how some transfers are done within a day of the media knowing and others could potentially take the best part of a month

• Like 1

Vote of thanks to the air traffic controllers who diverted him from Moscow to Manchester for his medical.👍

• Like 1

Wonder what formation Gerrard will be using? 

If it's a 343 I don't fancy Tavernier and John being part of the 4 in midfield.

Hopefully he turns out to be more like Cuellar in terms of ability and being successful and not Cardoso... for some reason really excited about this one. Unlike any of our other signings bar Arfield.

3 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Tavernier in right midfield wouldn't be that bad to be honest. hes very good going forward, its just his defending that is shocking. 

2 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

They simply can't be mate. I've talked about it loads, if it's a 4-man midfield there's only room for 1 winger at most and my preference would be Murphy on the right (but if someone prefers Candaies or a new signing altogether I wouldn't argue with that) and Arfield as a left midfielder (not winger) ... if we go down the route of having Tav, John and/or 2 wingers we are in deep shit, seriously. 

Regarding Katic, delighted it's done.

Don't get me wrong, it's a strange one too as literally no-one had heard of him and I'm usually the first to be edgy and reserved but this is a priority market for me and one I've always shouted about us exploring and now I've got my wish we will see how he does but he ticks all the right boxes with the potential, stats, development so far, positionally etc. Feels like the right type of signing on paper. 

The fuck is that top we’ve gave him to wear. Looks cheap, riddy we’ve not got a top ready to give signings.

Just parade him in the scarf for fuck sake 😂

9 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The fuck is that top we’ve gave him to wear. Looks cheap, riddy we’ve not got a top ready to give signings.

Just parade him in the scarf for fuck sake 😂

Looks like the top we had in third division.

The top looks lop-sided with the Hummel logo centred and the Rangers badge to the right hand side.

10 minutes ago, miracle said:

The top looks lop-sided with the Hummel logo centred and the Rangers badge to the right hand side.

Looks like the Hummel chevrons run from the shoulder to halfway down the sleeve.

29 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Looks like the Hummel chevrons run from the shoulder to halfway down the sleeve.

I doubt thats the top. More likely a training top.

Edit: Rangers confirm on that thread that its indeed training wear.

• Like 1