8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The fact his agent said we met with him weeks ago and funnily enough 4lads had no knowledge about it until The Sun reported about it yesterday shows they now know fuck all really.

To be fair, they said they didn't know about it but said they'd go and ask, they very well could have. They've been spot on with absolutely everything that I give them the benefit of the doubt

Spartak Moscow spent 7m on a centre half last week, Samuel Gigot from Gent.

No idea whether that changes this deal or not.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

To be fair, they said they didn't know about it but said they'd go and ask, they very well could have. They've been spot on with absolutely everything that I give them the benefit of the doubt

No they haven’t. 

• Like 2

I'm sure someone (might have been @eskbankloyal) said that their source at the club had left a couple of weeks ago so I don't know where they're getting their info from.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RDFM said:

No they haven’t. 

From what I've seen they have, and reporting on things first too, not just repeating the papers and saying I told you so

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I'm sure someone (might have been @eskbankloyal) said that their source at the club had left a couple of weeks ago so I don't know where they're getting their info from.

You know it's bad when you get ITK scoops on other ITKs

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

From what I've seen they have, and reporting on things first too, not just repeating the papers and saying I told you so

You know it's bad when you get ITK scoops on other ITKs

They said Skrtel and Wilson signing were a case of crossing the Ts and sorting the Is. 

You know it's bad when you get ITK the scoops on other ITKs

I'd trust esk before I'd trust 4ladshadadream :lol: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RDFM said:

They said Skrtel and Wilson signing were a case of crossing the Ts and sorting the Is. 

And they've got far more right before any newspaper reported on them

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He also said an orange top this season before backtracking on that too .. he's got a couple of wee scoops but I don't trust anycunt with blogs that like to put ITK stuff out there .. they're usually attention seekers or like sluts

Esk seems pretty good and he doesn’t pretend he knows everything which makes him more trustworthy than the likes of 4lads who claim to know everything down to the last person to fart in ibrox. Couple on FF seem clued up as well, the proper “ITK” cunts don’t  go about shouting it from the rooftop.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

And they've got far more right before any newspaper reported on them

Such as?

27 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The fact his agent said we met with him weeks ago and funnily enough 4lads had no knowledge about it until The Sun reported about it yesterday shows they now know fuck all really.

:lol: They know a hell of a lot - just because they got this wrong immediately everything they've ever posted is wrong? 

• Like 1

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

:lol: They know a hell of a lot - just because they got this wrong immediately everything they've ever posted is wrong? 

No, because they’ve gotten a lot wrong in the past it means not everything they say is correct

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Just now, Siwel said:

No, because they’ve gotten a lot wrong in the past it means not everything they say is correct

Sexual tension right there

3 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Such as?

I genuinely don't keep track of which ITKs get which story right but I think it's fairly common knowledge whoever is running 4lads clearly has a decent source 

Just now, Siwel said:

I don't dispute they've got stuff wrong before either but they've always clarified, they've got more right than wrong though - by some distance. As 'ITK' go they're definitely one of the more reputable sources and know more than 'fuck all'.

Just now, Broxi said:

I genuinely don't keep track of which ITKs get which story right but I think it's fairly common knowledge whoever is running 4lads clearly has a decent source 

Did

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Sexual tension right there

He wishes. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

I don't dispute they've got stuff wrong before either but they've always clarified, they've got more right than wrong though - by some distance. As 'ITK' go they're definitely one of the more reputable sources and know more than 'fuck all'.

If their source of info has actually left like Eskbank said then they aren’t as reliable as they used to be.

Just now, RDFM said:

Did

Considering 4lads is the only ITK source I listen to them I don't listen to the other ITK source saying they are no longer ITK

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

"The fact his agent said we met with him weeks ago and funnily enough 4lads had no knowledge about it until The Sun reported about it yesterday shows they now know fuck all really."

Not questioning a lot of what they said in the past but if their main source is gone and considering what they've said about Skrtel and Wilson it looks like they're guessing a lot of the time now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

If their source of info has actually left like Eskbank said then they aren’t as reliable as they used to be.

True.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

"The fact his agent said we met with him weeks ago and funnily enough 4lads had no knowledge about it until The Sun reported about it yesterday shows they now know fuck all really."

Not questioning a lot of what they said in the past but if their main source is gone and considering what they've said about Skrtel and Wilson it looks like they're guessing a lot of the time now.

I did miss the 'now' part of that post :tu:

Just now, Broxi said:

Considering 4lads is the only ITK source I listen to them I don't listen to the other ITK source saying they are no longer ITK

I’ll stick to the people with long running track records instead of the flavour of the month. 

Ignore the Nonsense, the Irrelevant and the Noise :lol: