League fixtures out this Friday

I like the harder games at the start of the season whilst the players are fresh and new signings eager to impress and stuff 

Hearts and Hibs away first two games, Aberdeen at Ibrox then it can settle = fine with me 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We are away.

League champions home.first. always been the way of it 

You’re right, I have no idea why I was so sure of that, a brief look back through the seasons shows you’re right. 

The way things have been going then no doubt will be Easter Road or Tynecastle.

11 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Where's the guy who told us the fixtures last season and got abuse from everyone even though he was right?

He said Hamilton away first game and it was Motherwell. Remember it well as I lost a bet at work off the back of his duff info. ?

20 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I say it every season. But the big ho ha about the fixtures is ott. About 2 weeks after they are released with great fanfare Sky & BT move them.

Which for us guys who have to organise days off can be a bit of a pain in the ass. 

Why don't they release the fixtures with the live games already selected..??..

unless your driving up you got flights trains busses digs to sort out. all come at a cost if the game gets moved to sunday. dunno about train and bus cost for changes made flights are almost as dear as buying the original ticket. last time for me ticket was £50 to change the flight it was another £40 (flybe) from Exeter. your suggestion about pre arranged tv dates is to simple so would never work.