League fixtures out this Friday

On 6/10/2018 at 21:21, Captain Hilts said:

Assuming they will reverse last season's fixtures, we will likely be away to the sheep, the spoonburners, Hearts, Kilmarnock, Dundee, St Mirren or Livingston on the first day of the season.

Any preferences?

We have got Aberdeen away first up

3 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Hopefully we hit the ground running. I'd said to my cousin I thought it would be sheep or hivs away and they'd get one of the promoted sides....very predictable.

Yup.

At least it’ll leave nobody in any doubt about what they’re up against!

Hope the heat helps forge a tough unit....

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Has a team ever started with 3 away games in the opening four fixtures? Can't think of any, unbelievable!

People saying bring it on, happy with it etc are off their heads, we could quite easily be at least 5 points behind after 4 games and playing catch up, horrific start to the season for us.

Hopefully we won't have a long away second leg in Europa league days before the sheep opener.

Hopefully the scum have a brutal long trip if the get to the play off round as that is due to take place midweek before first old firm game.

Let's not kid ourselves that is a very tough start and if Gerrard doesn't get off to a flier then come the end of the celtc game we could be hounding him out.

On the other hand if we come out of those 4 games undefeated and not chasing celtc already then who knows what may happen.