Just now, Broxi said:

Aye this is the one I saw, isn't Atakayi in Spain as well? Must be an old photo

They've got the new training gear on mate 

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I wondered that but thought he was one that got left behind.

I'll shut up now 😂 he must have posted an old training photo on his insta story earlier today then cause I'm sure it was there

Tbf I saw that pic after I posted that and thought I'd fucked it. Glad u took the heat off me 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

There's a picture posted today of forrester, hodson and atakayi training at 'the Hummel training centre' 

Was it taken today though.....🤔 Check today's training photos for a big clue 

Two Sergi Atakayi's, there's only two Sergi Atakayi's!!.......

DgZd78NXkAU3dw0.jpg:large

In Hummel gear..

Also in Hummel gear...

230618_training_warm_up_hodson_01.jpg

230618_training_warm_up_ice_buckets_02.j

28 minutes ago, ben51 said:

DgZd78NXkAU3dw0.jpg:large

In Hummel gear..

Taken on the first day of training before the squad left for Spain.

1 hour ago, Blackandra said:

Was it taken today though.....🤔 Check today's training photos for a big clue 

Maybe check what I said before correcting me? Said it was posted today not taken today 

Only 1 way to settle it boys 

Umar big dick

Signing in the next day or two 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Signing in the next day or two 

Who told you dat

STEVEN GERRARD hailed Umar Sadiq as he prepared to welcome him to Rangers.

Gers boss Gerrard is eager to make Roma striker Sadiq his EIGHTH move of the summer.

A season-long loan for Sadiq, first revealed by SunSport on June 11, may be completed in the next 24 hours.

Gerrard said: “We’re fans of Umar Sadiq, we do like the player. Sadiq would bring us a forward option — height, power and presence. He’s a player who works too hard, believe it or not.

“He does tons and tons of running. He’s very enthusiastic.

“We’ve got an interest, but at the moment Sadiq is still a Roma player. It’s ongoing. We’ll have to see how that one materialises, but he’s someone we like.”

Gerrard is hoping Sadiq will spearhead his attack with Dominic Solanke, another loan target.

But Liverpool have told Gers they will have to wait until after the World Cup before they make a decision on Solanke’s future.

Gerrard also admitted he wants to bring in another winger, with Manchester City ace Brandon Barker on the wanted list.

Gerrard added: “Brandon Barker is speculation. There’s not enough room for all the wingers we’ve been linked with — Ryan Kent, Harry Wilson, Barker and Jordan Jones.

“I don’t know how I’d fit them all in. I’m a fan of all the names, but it’s speculation. Dominic Solanke? Ben Woodburn? Also speculation. But we need more forward options.

“The priority initially was in the defensive areas. We needed bodies in the centre of defence, and needed to give support in the full-back areas.

“There’s a group of names we’re monitoring and assessing in the forward areas.”

Gers did get a loan deal over the line for Ovie Ejaria, last week, after Kop boss Jurgen Klopp gave him the green light to head north.

Speaking from Rangers’ training camp in Spain, Gerrard said: “Ovie’s an exciting player, very skilful. He’ll have the crowd on the edge of their seats, and fits the profile we were looking for in midfield.

“He’s 6ft 2ins, he can win balls back and also drive at defences and make things happen.

“Ejaria gives us that nice blend in midfield, and something different to what’s been here before. I’m delighted to have him in.”

Gers have been priced out of a move for ex-Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva, who still has two years left on his deal at Lazio.

Meanwhile, there was good news on injury front with scans revealing Graham Dorrans’ knee injury was not as bad as first feared.

Injury-plagued Dorrans, above, was sent home from Spain last Thursday. Gerrard added: “We are really happy with the news and what we discovered on the scan.

“There was a chance it could have been serious, but the scan has come back with good news.”

Happy with Solanke but not happy with 2/3 of our strikers being loan deals.

• Like 1

I’d rather get one of Sadiq or Solanke and get somebody in with more experience too. That pair with Morelos too is quite a young and inexperienced frontline.

• Like 1

We might be loaded there player wise but we need to offload a few of them and add more quality in centre midfield too. 

Capture.thumb.PNG.022e05e0aa298a4fb466ed586c5bddf4.PNG

Rangers are shelling out a hefty six-figure loan fee to get Roma striker Umar Sadiq on a season-long loan.

And SunSport — who revealed he was a target on June 11 — understands Steven Gerrard is now confident a deal is in place which will see the highly-rated Nigerian confirmed by the weekend a his eighth signing.

we should start charging loan fees for the shite we lend out

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

we should start charging loan fees for the shite we lend out

What like pay them to take them off our hands?