Jump to content
lewisrfc93

Europa league 1st qualifier draw

Recommended Posts

Not really fussed who we get as I doubt I'll get the time off to go. If it's Progress and the game is on the Thursday might be in with a chance. 

Hopefully get to the second round if we make it, again at the fate of the draw depending on what leg we are away and what day it falls on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BEE said:

I’m a fanny of a boy booked London with the mrs leaving on the 20th, we better get drawn away first or she’ll be getting sent down there with her sister :lol:

Am no doin anyhin that week. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Goosetav said:

You obviously don't pay much attention to how it works then

Are u a fucking tim. I was only saying they have had easier teams to qualify through the years. So no nees to be a cheeky bastard. Ya tosser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Are u a fucking tim. I was only saying they have had easier teams to qualify through the years. So no nees to be a cheeky bastard. Ya tosser.

teach him a lesson he'll never forget mate the cheeky ltl pusie fgt that he iz

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

It’s gony be the same mob as last year intit :lol: 

Hopefully, then we can see how much progres we've made 

 

 

 

I'll delete my account now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BEE said:

Doesn't tell me anything I didn't already know or couldn't find out within a second on Google. Thought it was going to be a proper guide with do's and dont's - Airlines that go to nearby airports etc ... probably expecting too much but that's not much of a guide either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having a wee look there (and a think) and anyone wanting to book the minute the draws made, if we draw Progres then you also need to then look at the Racing FC & Fola Esch draws and ensure they weren't drawn to play at home on the same date we're playing the away leg and likewise if we draw Shkupi check the Vardar and Rabotnicki draws and if any of them are playing at home when we're playing the away leg realise there's a chance our game will be moved like Progres was last season because they can't have all the fixtures in the one small town (same stadium in Luxembourg team's case)

Just so no-one's wasting their cash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UEFA are such a bunch of out of touch wankers. Wtf is it with these draw pots where they seem to want fans to be able to travel from one end of europe to the other. Why not regionalise the qualifiers. Fuckin numpties

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

UEFA are such a bunch of out of touch wankers. Wtf is it with these draw pots where they seem to want fans to be able to travel from one end of europe to the other. Why not regionalise the qualifiers. Fuckin numpties

I think it's great tbh - the thought of going to Bosnia or Macedonia to watch Rangers gives me a des oconnor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think it's great tbh - the thought of going to Bosnia or Macedonia to watch Rangers gives me a des oconnor

😀

Have to admit I'd have more of a des if we could draw some club within a financially viable distance so I could be there. I'm not taking several days off work to travel by plane, train, and automobile. Ulster, Wales, or a reasonably nearby continental country would've sufficed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

😀

Have to admit I'd have more of a des if we could draw some club within a financially viable distance so I could be there. I'm not taking several days off work to travel by plane, train, and automobile. Ulster, Wales, or a reasonably nearby continental country would've sufficed.

An Ulster or Welsh club would still have gave me a wee dezzie until the realisation kicked in that I started my travel club again from scratch on zero points and no chance of a Rangers end ticket 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slovakia looks like cheapest but that will obv change once draw is made. I'm hoping that I might get couple days off to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Slovakia looks like cheapest but that will obv change once draw is made. I'm hoping that I might get couple days off to go. 

The flights out to Bratislava from Edinburgh were at about £160 today ... that used to be a cheapie, regular flights for £40-£50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@K.A.I You didn't end up going to pre season with Sothdown then? Mad the trips you guys do, anyway we will find out today who we are facing, I am not quite sure if us being drawn to x y and z team puts the price up immediately how has that worked out for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, badjon said:

@K.A.I You didn't end up going to pre season with Sothdown then? Mad the trips you guys do, anyway we will find out today who we are facing, I am not quite sure if us being drawn to x y and z team puts the price up immediately how has that worked out for you?

Nah I heard today they've organised a couple of closed door games at the Spanish complex for pre-season so doubtful we'll get in but still holding out some hope.

the prices are already quite high regardless who we are playing due to it being peak season across Europe for holidays or the remote nature of the places these wee teams play in. Will have something booked by tomorrow night, we've a few ideas up our sleeves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×