Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

See the Thomas Cook day trips, do they usually include flights, hotel, transfers, etc?

May be a bit pricey but could be worth it as none of these ties are the easiest to get to.

Yeah they do but obv day trip won’t include hotel but they sometimes do both day and overnights 

it’s generally depends on demand though if they release a day trip at £600+ the demand might not be there 

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah they do but obv day trip won’t include hotel but they sometimes do both day and overnights 

it’s generally depends on demand though if they release a day trip at £600+ the demand might not be there 

I’ve never done a European away trip so not really sure of the best way to go about it if I’m honest, hoping to get to one of these or possibly both depending if I can get the time off work.

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

How many their ground hold? 

6 thousand ... one big stand where the camera's are pointed from so you don't really see it, but I read on Twitter that ground isn't European standards so it get's moved but unsure if that's just Twitter talk or not

45 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

??? I would expect nothing else. My nephew will be up there aswell, but plenty room for all of you. ??

Wee yin is away on holiday as well so.should be spacious lol 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

6 thousand ... one big stand where the camera's are pointed from so you don't really see it, but I read on Twitter that ground isn't European standards so it get's moved but unsure if that's just Twitter talk or not

That's why nobody knows when the game will be. Think 2 of the 3 in the EL have to move their matches 

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's why nobody knows when the game will be. Think 2 of the 3 in the EL have to move their matches 

It's not really the stadium there's something to do with having different lots of fans in the same area at the one time too much on resources because what we'd need to watch next round (or is it round after?) if celtic get knocked out and into Europa then one of our next match nights could be moved too due to both us playing same night - maybe

Archived