lewisrfc93

Europa league 1st qualifier draw

24 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

See the Thomas Cook day trips, do they usually include flights, hotel, transfers, etc?

May be a bit pricey but could be worth it as none of these ties are the easiest to get to.

Yeah they do but obv day trip won’t include hotel but they sometimes do both day and overnights 

it’s generally depends on demand though if they release a day trip at £600+ the demand might not be there 

During the draw they said tomorrow would confirm all dates for the matches.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

I'm stealing your seat(literally)

😂😂😂 I would expect nothing else. My nephew will be up there aswell, but plenty room for all of you. 👍👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah they do but obv day trip won’t include hotel but they sometimes do both day and overnights 

it’s generally depends on demand though if they release a day trip at £600+ the demand might not be there 

I’ve never done a European away trip so not really sure of the best way to go about it if I’m honest, hoping to get to one of these or possibly both depending if I can get the time off work.

Contemplating going to Belgrade then driving across only 5hrs

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

How many their ground hold? 

6 thousand ... one big stand where the camera's are pointed from so you don't really see it, but I read on Twitter that ground isn't European standards so it get's moved but unsure if that's just Twitter talk or not

• Like 1

Just now, KingKirk said:

Contemplating going to Belgrade then driving across only 5hrs

post up a picture of your driving licence

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

😂😂😂 I would expect nothing else. My nephew will be up there aswell, but plenty room for all of you. 👍👍

Wee yin is away on holiday as well so.should be spacious lol 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

6 thousand ... one big stand where the camera's are pointed from so you don't really see it, but I read on Twitter that ground isn't European standards so it get's moved but unsure if that's just Twitter talk or not

That's why nobody knows when the game will be. Think 2 of the 3 in the EL have to move their matches 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

post up a picture of your driving licence

Not me personally but my brother! Didn't know the finer details matter:lol: I don't drive am a bus wanker mate

Seen somone say they think the home game moved to wednesday and away game the tuesday

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That's why nobody knows when the game will be. Think 2 of the 3 in the EL have to move their matches 

It's not really the stadium there's something to do with having different lots of fans in the same area at the one time too much on resources because what we'd need to watch next round (or is it round after?) if celtic get knocked out and into Europa then one of our next match nights could be moved too due to both us playing same night - maybe

Just now, RFC16 said:

Seen somone say they think the home game moved to wednesday and away game the tuesday

Who said that? why would our home game be moved though? 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Who said that? why would our home game be moved though? 

I just seen that on FF. 

Maybe there has to be at least 6 days between each leg or something. 

4 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

I really hope not. The Wednesday doesn't suit any of us.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It's what has to be mate even if you want to pay £400+ and fly from Glasgow or Edinburgh, you've still got to change a couple of times .. just the nature of it.

Unless you want to go Thomas Cock or Flight Options but can see that being about £650 tbh

That's admirable dedication to the cause for sure, don't think my sarcastic post earlier really conveyed that! Certainly looks like this trip is going to be a very difficult enterprise for the fans.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I just seen that on FF. 

Maybe there has to be at least 6 days between each leg or something. 

Aye after I posted that's what I thought .. playing on Thursday night then away to other side of Europe in the heat 4 days later or something aint the best for the team

• Like 1

Someone else on FF saying they messaged Skhupi on social media and they said the second leg will be on Tuesday 17th.

Apparently were getting their national stadium to play our away game and that holds 33,000. 

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Apparently were getting their national stadium to play our away game and that holds 33,000. 

Source?

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

How many their ground hold? 

Just K.A.I and his carer by the looks of things.

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Source?

Saw it on follow follow. I had a wee look to see about dates because the SLO seems to like them and I thought they would have an update. I haven't seen confirmation of dates but a couple of posters said the stadium was going to be their national one.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Someone else on FF saying they messaged Skhupi on social media and they said the second leg will be on Tuesday 17th.

That would fuck me up big style