Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It's what has to be mate even if you want to pay £400+ and fly from Glasgow or Edinburgh, you've still got to change a couple of times .. just the nature of it.

Unless you want to go Thomas Cock or Flight Options but can see that being about £650 tbh

That's admirable dedication to the cause for sure, don't think my sarcastic post earlier really conveyed that! Certainly looks like this trip is going to be a very difficult enterprise for the fans.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I just seen that on FF. 

Maybe there has to be at least 6 days between each leg or something. 

Aye after I posted that's what I thought .. playing on Thursday night then away to other side of Europe in the heat 4 days later or something aint the best for the team

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Source?

Saw it on follow follow. I had a wee look to see about dates because the SLO seems to like them and I thought they would have an update. I haven't seen confirmation of dates but a couple of posters said the stadium was going to be their national one.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Didn't think so but my mate who was looking to join said it says on the website they're no longer available 

I got told by a mate if I was looking to join the deadline was Monday but fuck knows where he saw that 

The wizz air flights from Luton to Skopje have jumped about £100. Must be either quite a few booked them or because of the amount of searches on them. If it's on the Tuesday there's  an early flight out on Tuesday and back early morning Wednesday for about £230. 

Archived