Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Seems like tickets for season ticket holders can be bought now. I went into my account and found that a ticket for 12/7 was in my basket. I paid for this and received confirmation.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

Seems like tickets for season ticket holders can be bought now. I went into my account and found that a ticket for 12/7 was in my basket. I paid for this and received confirmation.

That not for bury? 

37 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

Bought 

Cheers for the heads up 

Always knew it would be moved there but would have liked it at their own wee ground tbh ... but it's small and unsure with me having to start my travel club points off again if I'd get a ticket or not, this way I will and will put me in good stead for Osijek next round assuming we both qualify 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Always knew it would be moved there but would have liked it at their own wee ground tbh ... but it's small and unsure with me having to start my travel club points off again if I'd get a ticket or not, this way I will and will put me in good stead for Osijek next round assuming we both qualify 

You back with a season ticket and in the TC again this year mate aye? 

Archived