Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Preferably, My nephews going so would rather two together mate 

Don’t think I’ll have 2 together mate, would imagine you’d get them fine through general sale?

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Sometimes you try give our ticket office the benefit of doubt.....

A92C8426-2305-45D2-B986-0C5A73E630C6.jpeg

See the bottom of that e-mail, where it says should you decide to travel indi please register.... what's it say? the guy from my bus get's all my e-mails through.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

See the bottom of that e-mail, where it says should you decide to travel indi please register.... what's it say? the guy from my bus get's all my e-mails through.

Should you decide to travel independently, please register interest in buying a ticket (price to be confirmed) by clicking  here no later than 5pm on the closing date of Wednesday 4 July.

Add the free registration product to the basket and continue to the checkout - you will then receive an email to confirm registration has been completed successfully. Your online purchase history can be viewed and checked here. 

Successful supporters will later be notified by email and tickets will then be made available for online only purchase.

thats it copied and pasted there is a link on the email 

9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Should you decide to travel independently, please register interest in buying a ticket (price to be confirmed) by clicking  here no later than 5pm on the closing date of Wednesday 4 July.

Add the free registration product to the basket and continue to the checkout - you will then receive an email to confirm registration has been completed successfully. Your online purchase history can be viewed and checked here. 

Successful supporters will later be notified by email and tickets will then be made available for online only purchase.

thats it copied and pasted there is a link on the email 

Cheers so basically deadline wed for applying for Macedonia?

58 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Yeah. 

Cheers. Sorted my picture and re-uploaded it, went and got passport photo's done there - look like I've just murdered someone ... is there a way you can log into your account and apply that way or does it have to be done through the e-mails that were sent out (that I've not received)

EDIT think I've sussed it, there was a wee bit that says Register for FK Shukpi 17th July price £0 ... you need to go through it like a checkout process as if your buying something but there's no charge - as if that's you registered your interest? 

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Don’t think I’ll have 2 together mate, would imagine you’d get them fine through general sale?

No worries mate, hopefully aye should be ok. Need to book hotel and ferry for them so was just on the off chance anyone had a ST a could use so i could get that booked.

55 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Cheers. Sorted my picture and re-uploaded it, went and got passport photo's done there - look like I've just murdered someone ... is there a way you can log into your account and apply that way or does it have to be done through the e-mails that were sent out (that I've not received)

EDIT think I've sussed it, there was a wee bit that says Register for FK Shukpi 17th July price £0 ... you need to go through it like a checkout process as if your buying something but there's no charge - as if that's you registered your interest? 

Yeah that’s it that’s the way you register your interest you will get an email confirming. 

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

UEFA website showing the second leg kicking off at 4.55 UK time, 5.55 Macedonian time 

That would be ideal as I’ve an early flight to Luton next day ... few pints after game then hotel 

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m on the same flight home but just planning on staying out until needing to head to the airport 

Cheap cunt 

I’m sharing a room with Southdown pm him and ask him nicely and I’m sure he’ll let you sleep at the bottom of his bed ? 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Cheap cunt 

I’m sharing a room with Southdown pm him and ask him nicely and I’m sure he’ll let you sleep at the bottom of his bed ? 

Ha! i’ve got a room cause a couple of my mates aren’t flying home until 2pm but if I go to my kip I know I’ll miss the flight ?

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

On a side note, Osijek beat St Johnstone 3-0 today.

They'll be decent of that there is no.doubt however St J have also lost 6 or 7 first team players. So unsure how much to read into that.

If we both go through it will be a really tough tie 

Archived