Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I booked a mate who wants to gamble with us for Osijek next round and his flights were almost £280 which was more than £110 than we paid a few days previous, the prices are just going up up up. 

Hopefully there's a suitably priced FlightOptions/SportOptions/ThomasCook for the next round for anyone who is going. 

Me and my mate are going to try do the day trip if there is one as we have counted it all up seems we might be better off doing it that way and a better chance for tickets on 0 points. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Me and my mate are going to try do the day trip if there is one as we have counted it all up seems we might be better off doing it that way and a better chance for tickets on 0 points. 

Aye I'm looking at pictures of their stadium and the away section doesn't look the biggest. Maybe 800 max (at a guess) ...here's a picture (the stripey seats behind the goal to corner)

Should still be OK, I'd imagine. Had similar allocations places like Panathiniakos and Maribor in the past and panicking we wouldn't all get and it was comfortable.

gradskivrt.jpg

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I booked a mate who wants to gamble with us for Osijek next round and his flights were almost £280 which was more than £110 than we paid a few days previous, the prices are just going up up up. 

Hopefully there's a suitably priced FlightOptions/SportOptions/ThomasCook for the next round for anyone who is going. 

I doubt there will be an official flight at such short notice if we go through. Looks like I’ll have to wait until R3 if we make it.

I’ve resigned myself to not going to Macedonia, I’ve just cancelled the hotel I booked, and I won’t be applying for a ticket.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I doubt there will be an official flight at such short notice if we go through. Looks like I’ll have to wait until R3 if we make it.

I’ve resigned myself to not going to Macedonia, I’ve just cancelled the hotel I booked, and I won’t be applying for a ticket.

How come? 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I could have only really taken a day off work so was hoping for the day trip.

All the options I’m left with now are three days off some even four.

Go on the sick like a real man

20 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

The clubs day trips?

Wouldn’t hold my breath on them doing one.

19 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Away leg will be shown on Premier Sports again.

Source for this?? I see they have the scum game against Ashakert but no confirmation of our matches. BT missing a trick here, particularly with their link to Gerrard and all the exclusives that would bring for them.

20 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Fair point, forgot about that. Still no sign of BT or Premier showing the tie.

aye i read somewhere just after the draw that BT were interested but ye would think they wouldve announced it/advertised it by now

Just now, showtime69 said:

aye i read somewhere just after the draw that BT were interested but ye would think they wouldve announced it/advertised it by now

Bt aren't showing it 

Just now, Goosetav said:

Any word on our allocation for Shkupi?

Don't think it will be an issue with it being at the Macedonia national stadium. At a guess that venue looks about 40 thousand capacity. 

Archived