lewisrfc93

Europa league 1st qualifier draw

Fuck knows what I was doing but was in a queue for close to three hours from around 9:15 when I got to work. Managed to get two tickets for my brother in law and his mate a seat apart. Seemed to be none together when I was on.

Just now, BlueBearz1990 said:

This likely going to sell out today?

I wouldn't take the chance mate 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I wouldn't take the chance mate 

Got mine earlier mate was just curious haha

• Like 1

Not many left for the home tie, was in the ticket office there and the guy told me.

Got shanked out after 45 minute wait (twice) but got there in the end. Two seats, one apart from each other in CR3. Happy enough with that.

A tasty amuse bouche on Friday and a Michelin Star starter next Thursday will do me nicely. ?

Gave up in getting ticket for this, by the looks of the Twitter feeds from BT and other sources - it is not likely to be televised as well, except on RTV for non UK audiences (hopefully that can change - plenty of money to be made). BT are likely to televised the Aberdeen v Burnley game, but may screen the return leg as it KOs at an earlier time for the Aberdeen 2nd leg.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Gave up in getting ticket for this, by the looks of the Twitter feeds from BT and other sources - it is not likely to be televised as well, except on RTV for non UK audiences (hopefully that can change - plenty of money to be made). BT are likely to televised the Aberdeen v Burnley game, but may screen the return leg as it KOs at an earlier time for the Aberdeen 2nd leg.

is the Aberdeen game not the next round? shouldnt be a clash

2 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

Yup round 2

• Like 1

Think BT just don't televise at this stage in general 

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Usually always premier sports 

Think it's that premier sports that had it last year at the early stage 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Usually always premier sports 

I'll be fucked for seeing it with my work finish time anyway so hopefully all wrapped up in the first leg :lol: 

• Like 1

I'll be fucked for seeing it with my work finish time anyway so hopefully all wrapped up in the first leg :lol: 

Referring to the 2nd leg kick off time there 

I booked a mate who wants to gamble with us for Osijek next round and his flights were almost £280 which was more than £110 than we paid a few days previous, the prices are just going up up up. 

Hopefully there's a suitably priced FlightOptions/SportOptions/ThomasCook for the next round for anyone who is going. 

2 hours ago, showtime69 said:

Fair point, forgot about that. Still no sign of BT or Premier showing the tie.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I booked a mate who wants to gamble with us for Osijek next round and his flights were almost £280 which was more than £110 than we paid a few days previous, the prices are just going up up up. 

Hopefully there's a suitably priced FlightOptions/SportOptions/ThomasCook for the next round for anyone who is going. 

Me and my mate are going to try do the day trip if there is one as we have counted it all up seems we might be better off doing it that way and a better chance for tickets on 0 points. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Me and my mate are going to try do the day trip if there is one as we have counted it all up seems we might be better off doing it that way and a better chance for tickets on 0 points. 

Aye I'm looking at pictures of their stadium and the away section doesn't look the biggest. Maybe 800 max (at a guess) ...here's a picture (the stripey seats behind the goal to corner)

Should still be OK, I'd imagine. Had similar allocations places like Panathiniakos and Maribor in the past and panicking we wouldn't all get and it was comfortable.

gradskivrt.jpg

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I doubt there will be an official flight at such short notice if we go through. Looks like I’ll have to wait until R3 if we make it.

I’ve resigned myself to not going to Macedonia, I’ve just cancelled the hotel I booked, and I won’t be applying for a ticket.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I doubt there will be an official flight at such short notice if we go through. Looks like I’ll have to wait until R3 if we make it.

I’ve resigned myself to not going to Macedonia, I’ve just cancelled the hotel I booked, and I won’t be applying for a ticket.

How come? 

Just now, K.A.I said:

How come? 

I could have only really taken a day off work so was hoping for the day trip.

All the options I’m left with now are three days off some even four.

28 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Forgot to cancel premier sports from this time last year. Muppet. Better be on.

Ffs :lol: