Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It’s probably accurate tbh it’s peak time summer a lot of Bears on holiday with their families, short notice for others in work during peak time and also the lack of a Thomas Cook, Flight Options and sport options day trips has hampered numbers 

Aye wouldn’t be surprised just rather know where from. You know many going?

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prob won't be able to make the second leg either but I looked up some possible routes. EDI to Cologne to Osijek can be done for 120/130. Haven't worked out cheapest route back yet but possibly via Zagreb. 

3 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Croatia is looking like a pain in the balls to get to if that’s how things pan out.

Looking at £200-400 on flights alone and that’s with no direct flights.

Will be annoyed if there is no day trip as I’ve booked the week off hoping to go.

Sent the slo a message last week. 

6E218CB9-31B9-42E4-B0F3-D52CA01AA0C3.jpeg

4 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Croatia is looking like a pain in the balls to get to if that’s how things pan out.

Looking at £200-400 on flights alone and that’s with no direct flights.

Will be annoyed if there is no day trip as I’ve booked the week off hoping to go.

Booking flights separately I've managed to find it for £320ish. Thats about the cheapest (flying out of Edinburgh)

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Booking flights separately I've managed to find it for £320ish. Thats about the cheapest (flying out of Edinburgh)

From what I've saw on skyscanner aswell, the cheapest ones are about 14/15hrs each way when you include the waits in the airports. 

I personally wouldn't book until the tie is confirmed, but then prices will be even worse.

Just a massive pain in the arse to get to if they don't do a day trip. 

5 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

From what I've saw on skyscanner aswell, the cheapest ones are about 14/15hrs each way when you include the waits in the airports. 

I personally wouldn't book until the tie is confirmed, but then prices will be even worse.

Just a massive pain in the arse to get to if they don't do a day trip. 

My only thinking is, the way I have done it is it might not be too bad in terms of a price hike if we do get through just because I dont think it would be a common route but knowing the airlines I still wouldn't put it past them. 

Archived