Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I'd like Cliftonville but I've been there for a Linfield game, tidy wee stadium but very small. That wee cage behind the goal, we'd be lucky to get 1500 tickets IMO.

Tidy wee stadium lol. Its a fkn cesspit shitehole like albion rovers.... I stay nt far off the fenian hole antrim road. It would never go ahead there even in this so called peace age.. 

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

They'd probably move it to Liverpool again if we drew some wee smelly inbred team from the South again

The southern irish are actually tolerant...its the plastic bitter fenian fks up north...cliftonville etc would be hatred. Londonderry city who are northern irish but play in the league of ireland tells you all...

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Tidy wee stadium lol. Its a fkn cesspit shitehole like albion rovers.... I stay nt far off the fenian hole antrim road. It would never go ahead there even in this so called peace age.. 

I thought it was tidy enough - it's small, compact and traditional. It's nowhere near as bad as Albion Rovers ground.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Its the worst ground in the premiership maybe the oval as bad. I follow linfield away so been to most. Glenavon would be good draw if we could, there dwn in lurgan, good prod team with a somme memorial at there front entrance.

I've done most of the grounds and I like them, they've character. Done Glenavon they've got a wee supporters club/pub built into under the stand you just pop in and out for a pint.

9 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Mate tells me Septic played them there a few years ago but he doesn't know if they fitted temp seating or not. Reb b'tards in that neck of the woods.

Aye but there's no way they'd fit the temp seating for us, that's okay for a wee dirty fenian-fest where a lot of the crowd will be fixed, if it's us we will get that 750 behind the goal if lucky and they don't put a travel ban on fans

Just now, Rambo1872 said:

Sounds like it would be host to some fine prostitutes

I wouldn't know about that as I'm saving myself for my wedding night but it's a quality place done it twice once when Rangers played and the second time we played Maribor we flew into it from Edinbrugh as the flights were about £75 and drove to Maribor.

It's a cheap place too. Hardly spent a penny.

Might be different now a few years later as everywhere seems to creep up price-wise eventually but in 2011'ish I remember it being 10 euros for 2 pints and a pizza in probably the most upmarket restaruant in the city center and about 1.50 euros a pint in the more respectable pubs 

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 09:57, K.A.I said:

I'd like Cliftonville but I've been there for a Linfield game, tidy wee stadium but very small. That wee cage behind the goal, we'd be lucky to get 1500 tickets IMO.

Rangers probably wouldn't take any tickets for it ,similar to the taigs at Linfield last season .however in Ivan we trust

Just now, southdown 1916 said:

Rangers probably wouldn't take any tickets for it ,similar to the taigs at Linfield last season .however in Ivan we trust

That was my thought too when I heard Cliftonville mentioned :cheers:

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I wouldn't know about that as I'm saving myself for my wedding night but it's a quality place done it twice once when Rangers played and the second time we played Maribor we flew into it from Edinbrugh as the flights were about £75 and drove to Maribor.

Might be different now a few years later as everywhere seems to creep up price-wise eventually but in 2011'ish I remember it being 10 euros for 2 pints and a pizza in probably the most upmarket restaruant in the city center and about 1.50 euros a pint in the more respectable pubs 

Well i'm in the travel club again so may see some of you guys abroad. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

gay wedding and you never spend much:grouphug:

Just now, southdown 1916 said:

gay wedding and you never spend much:grouphug:

I know with you being homophobic you won't be at the ceremony, I'll save you a space at the reception for a bottle of becks

10 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Decent Beers?

Yeah, cracking place in general. Went over for a couple of nights for the Rangers game, pissed for 2 days solid, brought back cigs and vodka and spent 40 quid. Unbelievable place. Probably more expensive now.

Buzzing for this, think it’s safe to dive in and book Wed-Fri flights (assuming it’s not a bus job) as soon as it’s drawn?

Just shitting it they change the date like Progres.

Archived