Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lewisrfc93

Europa league 1st qualifier draw

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Thought tomorrow was for first 2 rounds, ie, prelim and 1st?  Then the 2nd round draw on 19th.

No the 19th is for the teams that fail in the champions league - we are drawn on the 20th where we get the 1st round opponent and potential 2nd round opponent

Gazza2258 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Progres round 1, Dundalk round 2.

Where do I sign?

Dundalk would have a very decent chance of fucking us out.

Any of the league of Ireland teams are genuinely capable of putting us out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Dundalk are also bad bad bastards in terms of how their fans behave 

The thought of wee men with eye brows on their cheeks, riding horses about council estates and who's families live in caravans don't scare me one bit 

visions of the toughest cunt in their family like the guy I seen coming out Asda last night with the tapout vest on, badly drawn tatto on arm, wee rollie in his mouth and 4 cans of Carling in his hand

AlbertzLoyalRSC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

This is going to sound mad but with the world cup if we got Sevilla in the second qualifying round we'd probably have half a chance. After that not a fucking hope In hell :lol:

 

These are the Seville players involved in WC2018

 

N’Zonzi - France
Wissam Ben Yedder - France Reserves
Simon Kjaer - Denmark
Gabriel Mercado - Argentina
Ever Banega - Argentina
Guido Pizarro - Argentina
Luis Fernando Muriel - Columbia
Miguel Layun - Mexico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

These are the Seville players involved in WC2018

 

N’Zonzi - France
Wissam Ben Yedder - France Reserves
Simon Kjaer - Denmark
Gabriel Mercado - Argentina
Ever Banega - Argentina
Guido Pizarro - Argentina
Luis Fernando Muriel - Columbia
Miguel Layun - Mexico

Nearly all the best players at the club and all those sides will look to go far. We are doing them 4 0 on aggregate :lol:

 

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The thought of wee men with eye brows on their cheeks, riding horses about council estates and who's families live in caravans don't scare me one bit 

visions of the toughest cunt in their family like the guy I seen coming out Asda last night with the tapout vest on, badly drawn tatto on arm, wee rollie in his mouth and 4 cans of Carling in his hand

I didn’t say it did mate.

I think it would be a fantastic experience going there, if we actually performed and knocked them out as we should be. 

Dundalk away would be everything that people would expect us going to the Republic of Ireland would be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I didn’t say it did mate.

I think it would be a fantastic experience going there, if we actually performed and knocked them out as we should be. 

Dundalk away would be everything that people would expect us going to the Republic of Ireland would be

Aye a Sash Bash of epic proportions. 30,000+ Bears descend upon oirlan' in a semi peaceful invasion song sheets at the ready.

.Williamson. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

This is going to sound mad but with the world cup if we got Sevilla in the second qualifying round we'd probably have half a chance. After that not a fucking hope In hell :lol:

 

Unfortunately still would have no chance as they would still have the likes of Nolito, Navas, Rico, Ben Yedder, Ganso, Vasquez, Lengelt, Correa, Sarabia, Pareja etc. Only 6 players are at the world cup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DrFunke said:

I despair listening to folk go on about how we would have half a chance if we drew Sevilla. Fuck me. Get a grip of yourselves.

It's a knock-out competition ya throbbing helmet - did you ignore the part where I said sneak a win at Ibrox and remain solid/disciplined away from home and you never know? it's conditional and also like I said a lot of big teams don't take this competition seriously - there's a few factors that would have to work in our favour (as was pointed out)

What's worse ... a 100 times worse is people going OMG Progres would knock us out again ... Dundalk too. Seriously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont care about Europe or the cups this season tbh.

38 games are between us and the biggest party we could ever imagine one game at a time and lets make it happen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Needs must 10IAR must be stopped until then nothing else matters.

Aye who gives a fuck about generating more money and attracting better players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...