Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

im booked for luton to sofia. £130 ahead, happy with that so far. ill fly from glasgow down to luton and same back.

What day is that going mate ? 

Want to do this trip but will never be able to afford 2 trips in 9 days 

44 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

where did you find the info on the bus mate?

Through a Google search mate. There's 4 buses a day. You can either stay a night in Sofia and get a bus in the morning or go on the midnight bus and you're in Skopje 5am on the Tuesday. Saves a nights digs as well. Depends if you think you'll need a kip I suppose.

I can't really afford the 3 days off work or would go for it as well.

7 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Through a Google search mate. There's 4 buses a day. You can either stay a night in Sofia and get a bus in the morning or go on the midnight bus and you're in Skopje 5am on the Tuesday. Saves a nights digs as well. Depends if you think you'll need a kip I suppose

Managed to find a bit of info on it mate cheers. Kip on the bus might be a plan.

8 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Managed to find a bit of info on it mate cheers. Kip on the bus might be a plan.

Would say that's best bet mate... few hours kip on the bus then you've got the whole day in Skopje. Can do same back as well. Midnight bus back after the game gets you back in Sofia early doors. Dare say you'll need a Jetwash by that time right enough. Will be scorching over there 

130 Luton to Sofia is ok but usually I find the Glasgow to Luton flight for example would be about £100 when you need it most and even though the bus won’t be that dear, I couldn’t go 5 hours after the match in one 

but if needs must and was a choice between making it and not making it then I’d be doing it without hesitation 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I know Greg tweeted the dates but there has been no official confirmation from the club or Uefa. Probably overthinking given I’ve now shelled out but they better not have this wrong. 

Someone from Shukpi official-wise told my mate last night that it was 99% going ahead on 17th

but we waited until Greg said before booking apart from the £18 gamble to Luton from

Skojpe 

15 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Would say that's best bet mate... few hours kip on the bus then you've got the whole day in Skopje. Can do same back as well. Midnight bus back after the game gets you back in Sofia early doors. Dare say you'll need a Jetwash by that time right enough. Will be scorching over there 

That's the plan anyway mate. If it goes as well as it sounds we will be laughing. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Someone from Shukpi official-wise told my mate last night that it was 99% going ahead on 17th

but we waited until Greg said before booking apart from the £18 gamble to Luton from

Skojpe 

Yeah I got the same from them but always suspicious. I got screwed last year when the Progres tie switched 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Yeah I got the same from them but always suspicious. I got screwed last year when the Progres tie switched 

If they were smart they’d be telling everyone the wrong dates to fuck up people travelling 

Gatwick to Barcelona, Barcelona to Skopje, Skopje to Hamburg, Hamburg to Manchester. Worked out at £220 and we've got time to kick about Hamburg which will be decent.

37 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

130 Luton to Sofia is ok but usually I find the Glasgow to Luton flight for example would be about £100 when you need it most and even though the bus won’t be that dear, I couldn’t go 5 hours after the match in one 

but if needs must and was a choice between making it and not making it then I’d be doing it without hesitation 

I've managed to get glasgow to Luton, Luton to Sofia and same return for 230 ahead. I'm happy with that but the bus journey will be torture especially on the way back. All be worth it in the end I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

You know what Uefa are like. 

Aye but I thought they could only move it if their ground is getting used by more than one team and/or other teams playing in the town or city that night? Need to check but I think Ojisek or whatever it’s called is just them that night in that region?

Archived