Sign in to follow this  
lewisrfc93

Europa league 1st qualifier draw

23 minutes ago, BEE said:

Where you see that? Asking for a mate obviously.

Same as you mate. A mate of mine was wanting information on it so i searched the deepest darkest web and found various information.

Good friend I am!

8 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

When’s public sale for the first leg any ideas ? 

Rangers FC V FC SHKUPI
EUROPA LEAGUE FIRST QUALIFYING ROUND
THURSDAY 12 JULY – 7.45PM KICK-OFF

Dear Season Ticket Holder

Tickets for our Europa League Qualifier fixture vs FC Shkupi go on sale to Season Ticket Holders from Tuesday 26 June where you will be able to purchase your own seat until Monday 02 July. General sale will commence from Tuesday 03 July.

Season Ticket Holders signed up to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ via the Continuous Credit Card Scheme should note that payment will be taken from Wednesday 27 June.

Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note your smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.

Prices for this match are Adults £15, Concessions £10 and Juniors £5.

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Rangers FC V FC SHKUPI
EUROPA LEAGUE FIRST QUALIFYING ROUND
THURSDAY 12 JULY – 7.45PM KICK-OFF

Dear Season Ticket Holder

Tickets for our Europa League Qualifier fixture vs FC Shkupi go on sale to Season Ticket Holders from Tuesday 26 June where you will be able to purchase your own seat until Monday 02 July. General sale will commence from Tuesday 03 July.

Season Ticket Holders signed up to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ via the Continuous Credit Card Scheme should note that payment will be taken from Wednesday 27 June.

Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note your smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.

Prices for this match are Adults £15, Concessions £10 and Juniors £5.

Cheers mate ??

I don’t get emails from the club because an email I don’t have the password to is what’s connected to my Rangers number.

I told the ticket office I wanted it changed and the irish sounding woman told me it’d be two weeks. Two weeks to change the email

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t get emails from the club because an email I don’t have the password to is what’s connected to my Rangers number.

I told the ticket office I wanted it changed and the irish sounding woman told me it’d be two weeks. Two weeks to change the email

Can’t you just login to your account and change the email? I did that last year.

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 14:03, K.A.I said:

Aye mate ... looking forward to the travels across Europe been too long

Excellent mate, happy to hear it.

I had my season ticket and TC membership last year and we got papped out before I made a European game.

Gave it up this year due to work and family etc but still planning a European game. Regretting not renewing a bit now as it's gonna be murder trying to sort tickets out in the home end etc

K.A.I likes this

That's fucking pathetic and a complete fucking joke from our so-called travel partner. 

Some business partnership this is. Rangers should be looking to see if there's another travel company they can use and invoke any grace period in their recently signed contract. But they won't as they don't really give a fuck about the fans, either.

I hope this hurts them going forward and no-one uses them. If it's not enough they fleece fans anyway, the fans could put up with that as it was a convienence aspect to everything they did i.e in and out, no holidays (or just 1 day needed at work), ticket on flight with no need to go to hotel etc but they aren't even getting that.

I have a lot of pals checking every day waiting to book Thomas Cook now they are all fucked.

On another note, has anyone gambled for Osijek next round? a few of us have .. think we've done it for about £160 return which I'm happy with gamble-wise and we've done it a way that even if the Moldovan's get through, we can still get a flight from where we change to Moldova so it limits the gamble a good bit... if Rangers get put out I'll just go for a couple days holiday in Croatia instead.

So what's the point in having an official travel partner?

If they're not able to do every trip surely we'd be better doing it on a game by game basis with different companies?

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's fucking pathetic and a complete fucking joke from our so-called travel partner. 

Some business partnership this is. Rangers should be looking to see if there's another travel company they can use and invoke any grace period in their recently signed contract. But they won't as they don't really give a fuck about the fans, either.

I hope this hurts them going forward and no-one uses them. If it's not enough they fleece fans anyway, the fans could put up with that as it was a convienence aspect to everything they did i.e in and out, no holidays (or just 1 day needed at work), ticket on flight with no need to go to hotel etc but they aren't even getting that.

I have a lot of pals checking every day waiting to book Thomas Cook now they are all fucked.

On another note, has anyone gambled for Osijek next round? a few of us have .. think we've done it for about £160 return which I'm happy with gamble-wise and we've done it a way that even if the Moldovan's get through, we can still get a flight from where we change to Moldova so it limits the gamble a good bit... if Rangers get put out I'll just go for a couple days holiday in Croatia instead.

Are you flying from Glasgow? 

12 minutes ago, PRW. said:

What a fuckin shambles.

Anyone finds any decent routes still available get them posted

Agreed. I know people like to keep good routes to themselves if they've got mates still to book up so the price doesn't rise and the essentially shaft themselves but we should all work to help each other out and get lads out there.

For what it's worth here's my route (think it was £200'ish but it obviously won't be that price anymore) 

Edinburgh to Budapest - 16th July (15.15pm) - Ryanair.
Budapest to Skopje - 17th July (06.25am) - WizzAir.
Skopje to Luton - 18th July (06.05) - WizzAir.
Birmingham to Glasgow - 18th July (12.30) - FlyBe.

Early starts on way back but I'm working that night and don't have a lot of holiday's so I'm happy.

Also I was just re-reading the Rangers statement - it says lack of available aircraft is the reason for the non-trip ... how amateurish is that? a major travel company can't get an Aircraft .. something not right with that.

KeyserSoze and PRW. like this

The Rangers email does not state lack of available aircraft:

Limited aircraft availability at this time would result in excessively high costs therefore the Club and Thomas Cook Sport have agreed it would be unfair and impractical to impose this on our loyal travel support. Our supporters deserve and expect the best value options which, on this occasion, we are unable to provide.

Seems some folk just like a good moan. They could provide flights but they would be very expensive.

12 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The Rangers email does not state lack of available aircraft:

Limited aircraft availability at this time would result in excessively high costs therefore the Club and Thomas Cook Sport have agreed it would be unfair and impractical to impose this on our loyal travel support. Our supporters deserve and expect the best value options which, on this occasion, we are unable to provide.

Seems some folk just like a good moan. They could provide flights but they would be very expensive.

Some folk just like a good moan? listen, these guys are the official Rangers Travel partner, who only a week or so ago made a big thing about getting us to games and putting on the big speil ... a lot of boys have held off booking anything to book with Thomas Cook who now say 8-days after the draws made they can't facilitate the trip meaning these guys are probably going to have to pay silly money now. It's not fair.

In fact limited aircraft availability sounds even worse, it means they've access to crafts but can't do anything.

When Thomas Cook were doing the deal with us, they knew fine well we'd have a cluster of games at this time of the summer and to far flung places. They've not done their homework at best or been fucking negligent at worst. Either way it's far from acceptable. It's OK for you to sit there and just say "people like a moan" when you aren't going. Look at it from the fans point of view ffs.

On another note, it now leaves FlightOptions I think? if they had any sense, they'd run a trip but purposely take a hit on it but market it as such saying when others let you down including the official travel partner and our rivals, we will step in and take a financial hit because we value our customers as loyal supporters and the agenda they have is that the fans remember this and use them for the other games so they win overall and make good/more cash overall.

They could even go to Rangers and ask for a sub too to help with costs/loss.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Some folk just like a good moan? listen, these guys are the official Rangers Travel partner, who only a week or so ago made a big thing about getting us to games and putting on the big speil ... a lot of boys have held off booking anything to book with Thomas Cook who now say 8-days after the draws made they can't facilitate the trip meaning these guys are probably going to have to pay silly money now. It's not fair.

In fact limited aircraft availability sounds even worse, it means they've access to crafts but can't do anything.

When Thomas Cook were doing the deal with us, they knew fine well we'd have a cluster of games at this time of the summer and to far flung places. They've not done their homework at best or been fucking negligent at worst. Either way it's far from acceptable. It's OK for you to sit there and just say "people like a moan" when you aren't going. Look at it from the fans point of view ffs.

On another note, it now leaves FlightOptions I think? if they had any sense, they'd run a trip but purposely take a hit on it but market it as such saying when others let you down including the official travel partner and our rivals, we will step in and take a financial hit because we value our customers as loyal supporters and the agenda they have is that the fans remember this and use them for the other games so they win overall and make good/more cash overall.

They could even go to Rangers and ask for a sub too to help with costs/loss.

Did flight options not say early on they wouldn't be doing one?

Thought I seen that on here last week 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Did flight options not say early on they wouldn't be doing one?

Thought I seen that on here last week 

No they are out for the same reasons.

As a sponsor you would maybe expect thomas cook to step up and possibily take a hit and fill a plane if it gets more exposure of their brand