Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kplfishtank said:

You reckon? 

You cant get a seat on the team flight and I reckon you would be paying double that. 

Maybe it's just me mate but with summer holidays etc coming up plus another potential 3 away ties I just don't see value in a day trip costing a grand. 

I know our support are loyal but I don't think 350 of us would pay 1k for 12 hours in Macedonia

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Did anyone on the travel club not got an email I didn’t get one today. 

me and 3 others in my RSC that's in Travel Club never got an e-mail either.

I need to send them in another photograph anyway (I've got to 6th July it says) .. I uploaded it on the website and re-sized it to the dimensions that they asked for but didn't come out right. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

me and 3 others in my RSC that's in Travel Club never got an e-mail either.

I need to send them in another photograph anyway (I've got to 6th July it says) .. I uploaded it on the website and re-sized it to the dimensions that they asked for but didn't come out right. 

Just went on the website and it says am no in the travel club was convinced a ticked the box. 

13 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Just went on the website and it says am no in the travel club was convinced a ticked the box. 

I done it on my phone and screen-shotted my confirmation when it was paid - but I think mines is on hold until 6th until I get new photo in. 

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

@RFC RYAN they were considering reopening membership, my pal was told to send in a photo in case they did

I think they will mate they usually do it if they don’t sell out our full allocation, still have my card last year that a didn’t use.

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

I think they will mate they usually do it if they don’t sell out our full allocation, still have my card last year that a didn’t use.

I've lost last years card, said they were sending me a new one about a fortnight ago but haven't got it yet

On 27/06/2018 at 10:35, .Williamson. said:

I don’t get emails from the club because an email I don’t have the password to is what’s connected to my Rangers number.

I told the ticket office I wanted it changed and the irish sounding woman told me it’d be two weeks. Two weeks to change the email

She's probably from Canada.

Archived