Sign in to follow this  
lewisrfc93

Europa league 1st qualifier draw

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Did flight options not say early on they wouldn't be doing one?

Thought I seen that on here last week 

Think that was SportOptions, but if it was FlightOptions then reverse the point to the other company. 

Just checked and it was SportOptions right enough.

Rfc52 likes this

What exactly does the £20 you pay to join the travel club go towards?

Surely that money should be going towards something like this to make up the extra it's going to cost?

2 hours ago, RFC16 said:

Hope to fuck they are on the case for next round which i doubt, as there wont be much time in between

If their reason for this one is genuine, I don’t see how they can do the next round, as it would be even more difficult to get an aircraft at a decent price right in the peak holiday season.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

What exactly does the £20 you pay to join the travel club go towards?

Surely that money should be going towards something like this to make up the extra it's going to cost?

I'd imagine it goes towards flying their staff out to wherever we play, the costs of booking the hotel for ticket collection, paying the staffs wages, the insurance and paperwork etc that goes with that too.

If it's one trip we get, then the Ticket Office has made out of it, but if we get a few trips that £20 would start to be spread very thin and they'd have to obsorb the cost.

That's a guess though.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'd imagine it goes towards flying their staff out to wherever we play, the costs of booking the hotel for ticket collection, paying the staffs wages, the insurance and paperwork etc that goes with that too.

If it's one trip we get, then the Ticket Office has made out of it, but if we get a few trips that £20 would start to be spread very thin and they'd have to obsorb the cost.

That's a guess though.

Yeah fair doos. I don't think £20 is excessive and don't mind paying it but in circumstances like this think ti would be decent of the club to take maybe a slight hit and use some of the money towards running a trip.

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Yeah fair doos. I don't think £20 is excessive and don't mind paying it but in circumstances like this think ti would be decent of the club to take maybe a slight hit and use some of the money towards running a trip.

I suppose it's no different to any club really - be it a Rangers bus, a masonic, a bowling club, Golf club, country club etc you need to pay a joining fee and/or dues yearly/monthly whatever.

Jeffrey likes this

24 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Did anyone on the travel club not got an email I didn’t get one today. 

Would phone them up mate, not seeing anyone else saying they never got an email.

I got mine.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Would phone them up mate, not seeing anyone else saying they never got an email.

I got mine.

Yeah mate am convinced a ticked the box for it wasn’t going to macadonia but will be pretty pissed off if a didn’t for future as doubt they will open it back up ? 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Yeah mate am convinced a ticked the box for it wasn’t going to macadonia but will be pretty pissed off if a didn’t for future as doubt they will open it back up ? 

Will tell you in your confirmation email about your season ticket if you're in actually mate.

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Will tell you in your confirmation email about your season ticket if you're in actually mate.

Made a cunt of it a think my mate got a email when he put his form in saying welcome to the travel club a didn’t asked them to send me a picture of my form. 

Jeffrey likes this

Been phoning the ticket office all fucking day to activate my tickets for home leg on 12th July and all day I've had all our lines are busy, please try again later, anybody know what time lines are open to, I'm leaving work shortly and don't get in till after 6.

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

SLO saying it would cost over £1000 if they went ahead with a plane. 

Wit they trying to book a fuckin Boeing? 

Weapons 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbh I don't see a 1000 per person day trip being anywhere near full

You reckon? 

You cant get a seat on the team flight and I reckon you would be paying double that. 

Just now, kplfishtank said:

You reckon? 

You cant get a seat on the team flight and I reckon you would be paying double that. 

Maybe it's just me mate but with summer holidays etc coming up plus another potential 3 away ties I just don't see value in a day trip costing a grand. 

I know our support are loyal but I don't think 350 of us would pay 1k for 12 hours in Macedonia

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Did anyone on the travel club not got an email I didn’t get one today. 

me and 3 others in my RSC that's in Travel Club never got an e-mail either.

I need to send them in another photograph anyway (I've got to 6th July it says) .. I uploaded it on the website and re-sized it to the dimensions that they asked for but didn't come out right. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

me and 3 others in my RSC that's in Travel Club never got an e-mail either.

I need to send them in another photograph anyway (I've got to 6th July it says) .. I uploaded it on the website and re-sized it to the dimensions that they asked for but didn't come out right. 

Just went on the website and it says am no in the travel club was convinced a ticked the box.