Sign in to follow this  
lewisrfc93

Europa league 1st qualifier draw

13 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Just went on the website and it says am no in the travel club was convinced a ticked the box. 

I done it on my phone and screen-shotted my confirmation when it was paid - but I think mines is on hold until 6th until I get new photo in. 

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

You reckon? 

You cant get a seat on the team flight and I reckon you would be paying double that. 

How do you enquire about team flight bro?

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

@RFC RYAN they were considering reopening membership, my pal was told to send in a photo in case they did

I think they will mate they usually do it if they don’t sell out our full allocation, still have my card last year that a didn’t use.

Jeffrey likes this

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

I think they will mate they usually do it if they don’t sell out our full allocation, still have my card last year that a didn’t use.

I've lost last years card, said they were sending me a new one about a fortnight ago but haven't got it yet

Just now, Goosetav said:

I've lost last years card, said they were sending me a new one about a fortnight ago but haven't got it yet

You short gear with yours ya midden

17 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

How do you enquire about team flight bro?

It’s full mate. Generally it’s sponsors and members who get first shout. I’ve been on it couple of times when it was my only choice 

On 27/06/2018 at 10:35, .Williamson. said:

I don’t get emails from the club because an email I don’t have the password to is what’s connected to my Rangers number.

I told the ticket office I wanted it changed and the irish sounding woman told me it’d be two weeks. Two weeks to change the email

She's probably from Canada.

50 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Preferably, My nephews going so would rather two together mate 

Don’t think I’ll have 2 together mate, would imagine you’d get them fine through general sale?

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Sometimes you try give our ticket office the benefit of doubt.....

A92C8426-2305-45D2-B986-0C5A73E630C6.jpeg

See the bottom of that e-mail, where it says should you decide to travel indi please register.... what's it say? the guy from my bus get's all my e-mails through.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

See the bottom of that e-mail, where it says should you decide to travel indi please register.... what's it say? the guy from my bus get's all my e-mails through.

Should you decide to travel independently, please register interest in buying a ticket (price to be confirmed) by clicking  here no later than 5pm on the closing date of Wednesday 4 July.

Add the free registration product to the basket and continue to the checkout - you will then receive an email to confirm registration has been completed successfully. Your online purchase history can be viewed and checked here. 

Successful supporters will later be notified by email and tickets will then be made available for online only purchase.

thats it copied and pasted there is a link on the email 

9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Should you decide to travel independently, please register interest in buying a ticket (price to be confirmed) by clicking  here no later than 5pm on the closing date of Wednesday 4 July.

Add the free registration product to the basket and continue to the checkout - you will then receive an email to confirm registration has been completed successfully. Your online purchase history can be viewed and checked here. 

Successful supporters will later be notified by email and tickets will then be made available for online only purchase.

thats it copied and pasted there is a link on the email 

Cheers so basically deadline wed for applying for Macedonia?

58 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Yeah. 

Cheers. Sorted my picture and re-uploaded it, went and got passport photo's done there - look like I've just murdered someone ... is there a way you can log into your account and apply that way or does it have to be done through the e-mails that were sent out (that I've not received)

EDIT think I've sussed it, there was a wee bit that says Register for FK Shukpi 17th July price £0 ... you need to go through it like a checkout process as if your buying something but there's no charge - as if that's you registered your interest? 

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Don’t think I’ll have 2 together mate, would imagine you’d get them fine through general sale?

No worries mate, hopefully aye should be ok. Need to book hotel and ferry for them so was just on the off chance anyone had a ST a could use so i could get that booked.

Escobar likes this

55 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Cheers. Sorted my picture and re-uploaded it, went and got passport photo's done there - look like I've just murdered someone ... is there a way you can log into your account and apply that way or does it have to be done through the e-mails that were sent out (that I've not received)

EDIT think I've sussed it, there was a wee bit that says Register for FK Shukpi 17th July price £0 ... you need to go through it like a checkout process as if your buying something but there's no charge - as if that's you registered your interest? 

Yeah that’s it that’s the way you register your interest you will get an email confirming. 

K.A.I likes this