Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

17 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Ha! i’ve got a room cause a couple of my mates aren’t flying home until 2pm but if I go to my kip I know I’ll miss the flight ?

Nearly done that last year. Half 7 boy ringing me on Facebook my phone was on silent and I woke up by chance. Flight was around half 9/10 I think ?

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Defo be a hard tie if we both advance. Wonder if that friendly was organised prior or after the draw?

That's osijeks third game I read buy no mention of when it was arranged. 

I'd imagine it was after the draw tbh

Just now, K.A.I said:

Think BEE might be doing that could be wrong tho - sure it was mentioned before 

Hoping a few other bears doing it as I can't bear the thought of spending 5 hours on a bus with just a few Bulgarians/Macedonians ? the lengths we go to to support the Rangers

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Shkupi got fucked 3 0 by the team who finished 11th in the Bosnian league yesterday 

Haven't a clue how you track this important stuff  but I do actually trust you - 

I honestly believe we are a level above -  yet we still have the capability to turn promise into failure..

Just now, 10pshortof17pound said:

Haven't a clue how you track this important stuff  but I do actually trust you - 

I honestly believe we are a level above -  yet we still have the capability to turn promise into failure..

Don't worry if any side can fuck it up royally it's us. And we will find a way :lol:

1 minute ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

They played 2 games in 2 days but I can't find the other game result 

8 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Why are they playing two games on the bounce in two days? Simple question , but I honestly do not know why?

Their manager has said it's perfect preparation for us. They must be expecting to do a motor running 

3 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Glad I asked - thanks for that - have you ever been involved in driving tractors in Fife? - just thought I'd ask.

I've rode cows if that helps 

2 hours ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Why are they playing two games on the bounce in two days? Simple question , but I honestly do not know why?

The manager said it was intentional. To do with fitness.

They didn't really care about the result of the second game - they just wanted to put the players through the ringer in regards to fitness.

On a different note, does anyone know when the new members of the Travel Club's travel cards will be ready? 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The manager said it was intentional. To do with fitness.

They didn't really care about the result of the second game - they just wanted to put the players through the ringer in regards to fitness.

On a different note, does anyone know when the new members of the Travel Club's travel cards will be ready? 

He's never last on here with that attitude in friendlies :lol:

Just now, K.A.I said:

Quite right too. Rangers should be wanting to win every game friendly or not ? 

I always want to.win tbh, but realise that all friendlies really are is for getting the fitness up.

Looks like they've prepared they two games in two days as they don't think they'll get much of the ball and be chasing. I hope we fucking smash them 

Archived