Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Priced flights for about £170 with a detour both ways. 

I was £167 for my flights. Obviously I've hotels etc but I'm happy with all my plans so far. An early start some of it for both games in Macedonia and Croatia but so be it, I'll get on with it. Done it before. Won't kill me.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I was £167 for my flights. Obviously I've hotels etc but I'm happy with all my plans so far. An early start some of it for both games in Macedonia and Croatia but so be it, I'll get on with it. Done it before. Won't kill me.

You think the game will stay the Thursday ? Really should with it only going to be about 7 days notice. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

You think the game will stay the Thursday ? Really should with it only going to be about 7 days notice. 

Don't see why not. Osijek is far East of Croatia, they have a stadium fit for Europe purposes and there's no other teams due to be playing in Osijek.

On 29/06/2018 at 14:51, ricksen_da_best said:

No worries mate, hopefully aye should be ok. Need to book hotel and ferry for them so was just on the off chance anyone had a ST a could use so i could get that booked.

Public sale starts today I’m sure mate.

7 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Just spent 45 minutes in a queue online patching my work to try get tickets for the home leg to find their not even on the site for 9am as told by the SLO. Pisstake as usual.

I done the same, I just kept refreshing the page and they went on sale about 9.10. Managed to get two. Most sections of the ground had limited availability. 

5 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

I done the same, I just kept refreshing the page and they went on sale about 9.10. Managed to get two. Most sections of the ground had limited availability. 

Got another one there but didn't have option to choose a selected seat, just the one the system generated in the section I selected. Is that normal, thought you got to see pitch view option before selecting? Maybe that's just STs ?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Got another one there but didn't have option to choose a selected seat, just the one the system generated in the section I selected. Is that normal, thought you got to see pitch view option before selecting? Maybe that's just STs ?

I thought this too but had to scroll right down the page before I could see stadium view.

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

I thought this too but had to scroll right down the page before I could see stadium view.

Did you get to select a specific seat? I've got 3 STs and was trying to get a 4th for this game beside them. If I can select a specific seat I might log in again.. 

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Did you get to select a specific seat? I've got 3 STs and was trying to get a 4th for this game beside them. If I can select a specific seat I might log in again.. 

Yes mate. When I first got through it opened the page where I could see the non-interactive stadium plan of availability and just below that it had the standard select a stand, area and quantity options, but further below that I was able to select view all areas and select the seats I wanted. 

Seems strange how far it was down the page but could have been because of Safari as browser. 

Worth a try mate.

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Yes mate. When I first got through it opened the page where I could see the non-interactive stadium plan of availability and just below that it had the standard select a stand, area and quantity options, but further below that I was able to select view all areas and select the seats I wanted. 

Seems strange how far it was down the page but could have been because of Safari as browser. 

Worth a try mate.

Cheers. Giving it a try. 11 min to go, again ?

Archived