Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Got another one there but didn't have option to choose a selected seat, just the one the system generated in the section I selected. Is that normal, thought you got to see pitch view option before selecting? Maybe that's just STs ?

I had the window open on my work PC small so no one could see and I could keep an eye on it. I had to maximise the screen before I could pick the seat I wanted, I was just getting the system generated seat at first. 

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

I had the window open on my work PC small so no one could see and I could keep an eye on it. I had to maximise the screen before I could pick the seat I wanted, I was just getting the system generated seat at first. 

I'm on mobile phone, think that's the problem.

3 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Aye think it is mate. Ive never been able to select seats on my phone. 

Some mobile browsers let you request desktop site it will be in the settings top right corner and will bring up the stadium map and let u choose a specific seat but it can be a bit glitchy sonetimes.

7 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Good availability according to the website. 

Will be a lot of ST holders not on the non ST home games. Seems to always be tbh.

Holiday time so good chance for.people to get along and see the team. Prices are excellent for it 

Fuck knows what I was doing but was in a queue for close to three hours from around 9:15 when I got to work. Managed to get two tickets for my brother in law and his mate a seat apart. Seemed to be none together when I was on.

Got shanked out after 45 minute wait (twice) but got there in the end. Two seats, one apart from each other in CR3. Happy enough with that.

A tasty amuse bouche on Friday and a Michelin Star starter next Thursday will do me nicely. ?

Gave up in getting ticket for this, by the looks of the Twitter feeds from BT and other sources - it is not likely to be televised as well, except on RTV for non UK audiences (hopefully that can change - plenty of money to be made). BT are likely to televised the Aberdeen v Burnley game, but may screen the return leg as it KOs at an earlier time for the Aberdeen 2nd leg.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Gave up in getting ticket for this, by the looks of the Twitter feeds from BT and other sources - it is not likely to be televised as well, except on RTV for non UK audiences (hopefully that can change - plenty of money to be made). BT are likely to televised the Aberdeen v Burnley game, but may screen the return leg as it KOs at an earlier time for the Aberdeen 2nd leg.

is the Aberdeen game not the next round? shouldnt be a clash

I booked a mate who wants to gamble with us for Osijek next round and his flights were almost £280 which was more than £110 than we paid a few days previous, the prices are just going up up up. 

Hopefully there's a suitably priced FlightOptions/SportOptions/ThomasCook for the next round for anyone who is going. 

Archived