Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BEE said:

Anyone know how to update passport number on the site? Pretty sure they store that for ticket pick up?

Why would you take your passport for collection instead of travel card? 

3 minutes ago, PRSODADO said:

They have asked us for passports before at collections

I’ve never been asked once and I’ve been to every European game since the collection came in with the exception of Progres last season 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Why would you take your passport for collection instead of travel card? 

I won’t but I’m sure Rangers ask for your passport number so just rather have it up to date.

9 minutes ago, BEE said:

I won’t but I’m sure Rangers ask for your passport number so just rather have it up to date.

They don’t - the only time they’ve asked for It is when joining the travel club again they asked for it so they can match the details if you lose your card and bring your passport to collection point instead 

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They don’t - the only time they’ve asked for It is when joining the travel club again they asked for it so they can match the details if you lose your card and bring your passport to collection point instead 

Rather it was up to date in the unlikely event I lost my card and lisence! Although can’t see them refusing to give me it if number has changed.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Rather it was up to date in the unlikely event I lost my card and lisence! Although can’t see them refusing to give me it if number has changed.

Aye obv phone them and update the details I would but fuck taking your passport out with you on March day for collection 

On 11/06/2018 at 09:54, TMB said:

I want Progres.  It would be good to exact a bit of revenge on them.

Careful what you wish for they were 6th or 7th in their league last year, this year they finished 2nd 

dunno if they improved their team on the money they got from getting to the next round

i said it last year, if we can’t gub them buy 3 clear goals, we don’t even deserve to be in Europe, cos you’ll only go out in the next round like them anyway

45 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Careful what you wish for they were 6th or 7th in their league last year, this year they finished 2nd 

dunno if they improved their team on the money they got from getting to the next round

i said it last year, if we can’t gub them buy 3 clear goals, we don’t even deserve to be in Europe, cos you’ll only go out in the next round like them anyway

That's nonsense tbh.

How many goals you win any tie by does not determine how likely you are to go through the next round.

If we win our first tie 14-1 on aggregate and then get Sevilla would you say that first tie will have a bearing on beating them?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

That's nonsense tbh.

How many goals you win any tie by does not determine how likely you are to go through the next round.

If we win our first tie 14-1 on aggregate and then get Sevilla would you say that first tie will have a bearing on beating them?

What I really mean is we have to beat teams like that convincingly if we want to qualify for the group stage 

11 minutes ago, Wullie72 said:

We can get 

Progres

Siroki Brijeg

Shkupi

Stumbras

Dunajska Streda

Saw that on FF - countries are Luxembourg, Bosnia, Macedonia, Lithuania and Slovakia.

Is that confirmed?

19 minutes ago, Wullie72 said:

We can get 

Progres

Siroki Brijeg

Shkupi

Stumbras

Dunajska Streda

How’s it went from about 50 teams to that lot? Just curious to how it works? 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How’s it went from about 50 teams to that lot? Just curious to how it works? 

Don't know how it works but it's been confirmed on Uefa's website

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2019/draws/round=2000986/

Archived