Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gers31

Kari Arnason (Vikingur)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

@cushynumber gonny just ban this wee alkie father jack looking trolling bo ridden goblin 

he might not be a tarrier but he doesn’t even try to contribute to the forum he’s just acting the cunt 

Check out 2 posts above his one 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even still my minds made up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

@cushynumber gonny just ban this wee alkie father jack looking trolling bo ridden goblin 

he might not be a tarrier but he doesn’t even try to contribute to the forum he’s just acting the cunt 

He should have been banned back in January when he was making threads about how brilliant Naismith was.

Don't think I've ever seen him make an actual point in any of his posts, just snide and shite comments.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K.A.I said:

Even still my minds made up 

Loosely translates as....... " jumped in and made a tit of masel - better stick by my guns now "

In all seriousness I have to say that I'm surprised at you calling for someone to be banned - had you down as better than that - obviously I was wrong.

Still, the wee gang off KKM haters will be delighted to have you on board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Even still my minds made up 

Shouldve been banned for his user name, but that post was the one decent one I've seen from him 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He should have been banned back in January when he was making threads about how brilliant Naismith was.

Don't think I've ever seen him make an actual point in any of his posts, just snide and shite comments.

Grow the fuck up you utter tit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit made an arse of posting a gif, in the bin along with this story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Shouldve been banned for his user name, but that post was the one decent one I've seen from him 😁

Yep, welcome to Rangers Media where fellow bears want you banned because of your user name.

Seriously, it's hardly surprising FF laugh in the face of this little shitehole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Grow the fuck up you utter tit!

Point proven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Yep, welcome to Rangers Media where fellow bears want you banned because of your user name.

Seriously, it's hardly surprising FF laugh in the face of this little shitehole.

Your user name makes you a troll. Feel free to fuck right off back to the censored swamp any time you want 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Point proven.

Indeed.

Calling for me to be banned because I started a thread in favour of Naismith proves you're a tit of the highest order.

It's a forum for opinions mate, some you'll agree with, some you won't. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Your user name makes you a troll. Feel free to fuck right off back to the censored swamp any time you want 😁

I love Kenny Miller and that seems to stick in the craw of many on here.

Too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genuinely thought he looked good most times he played against us. Still wouldn't take him though. Don't mind experience but not someone who's career highlight is looking good in an average Aberdeen side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingKennyMiller said:

Indeed.

Calling for me to be banned because I started a thread in favour of Naismith proves you're a tit of the highest order.

It's a forum for opinions mate, some you'll agree with, some you won't. 

Here we go with the "it's my opinion" bollocks.

Don't try and pretend as if everything you post isn't deliberately meant to antagonise and wind up almost everyone on this forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

 

A0A49BC4-3DA7-4F26-B5AE-EB7A6A4DE444.jpeg

giphy.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That him banned for good? 

Hopefully.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Nah. Permanently.

Yassssssssss :bow:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Nah. Permanently.

Its took you long enough but you are starting to act like a proper mod on this one.........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure he topped the stats league for most defensive errors last season.

Must be someone at the windup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why's he saying he doesn't want to play in Britain? Isn't Vikingur just down in Largs?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×