Durrant and D ferguson meet Si Ferry

soulboy

3 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Still remember so eagerly anticipating a dream midfield consisting of those two and Souness for three or four years, but fate stepped in.

I honestly don't think I'm being dramatic here but along with Durrants injury that genuinely is one of my biggest disappointments player wise in all my years following The Rangers not getting to watch those three playing together for any length of time, Durrant and Ferguson were approaching their peak and Souness was well Souness, what a midfield that would have been.

On 11/06/2018 at 22:54, harlands plater said:

Still remember so eagerly anticipating a dream midfield consisting of those two and Souness for three or four years, but fate stepped in.

Fate for Durrant, pissing his god given talent up  wall in Fergie's case. 

A good watch they opengoal interviews, one thing it highlights is the Scottish boys attitude wasn’t right, almost all of them admit that if they were professional 24/7 like players are now, they could have been twice the player they turned out to be.

thats not me being negative btw they admit as much themselves Gary o’conner and Andy mclaren especially, pissed their careers away, not a brain cell between them 2 

2 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

A good watch they opengoal interviews, one thing it highlights is the Scottish boys attitude wasn’t right, almost all of them admit that if they were professional 24/7 like players are now, they could have been twice the player they turned out to be.

thats not me being negative btw they admit as much themselves Gary o’conner and Andy mclaren especially, pissed their careers away, not a brain cell between them 2 

Andy McLaren encouraging young footballers to get the jail. :lol: