Honest Mistakes

KingKirk

9 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Anyone who watches that and thinks we haven't been cheated should never be anywhere near Ibrox again.

Those decisions were disgusting. And the linesmen are at fault as much as the refs. 

I can understand refs not seeing everything. Humans make mistakes. But to be staring in the direction of the incident ... and still give it against Rangers on some of those highlighted in the vid... there is no excuse other than bias against us.

The Stokes on Tav incident is the worst. It is in a part of the park, not surrounded by players, that the ref, 2 x linesmen and 4th official can see from all angles. 

:lol:

On 12/06/2018 at 20:05, eejay the dj said:

You said. What relevance does  HMRC got to do with anything . I used them as an example of a similar scenario .

Virtuoso and VB bears exposed them for their bigoted and offensive online stuff that they got away with .4/5 years ago

No media outrage there

On 12/06/2018 at 20:13, The Dude said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't VB name some random HMRC employees? Did they have any particular newsworthiness?

They were far from random HMRC employees:

Michael and Anne Lynch - both holding positions of seniority.

Derek and Arlene Sugden - Derek head of debt management and Arlene assistant director (friends of the Lynchs).

Robert Bruce Kilpatrick - supervisory or management position within HMRC.

All on Twitter (most accounts now deleted or locked) - use of H*** and orange bastards aplenty. A few accounts inextricably linked to people involved with the Charlotte Fakes account.

Anne Lynch on the wine taking a screenshot and inadvertently posting her works email account containing the subject matter headline and recipients.

Michael Lynch tweeting one night that 'Hector the Tax Inspector' was about to visit Govan again...they turned up a week or two later.

HMRC took the 'we can't disclose what actions were taken' stance - which is understandable.. but had that been us tweeting Fenian Bastards or leaking info then our doors would have been going in at six in the morning.

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

They were far from random HMRC employees:

Michael and Anne Lynch - both holding positions of seniority.

Derek and Arlene Sugden - Derek head of debt management and Arlene assistant director (friends of the Lynchs).

Robert Bruce Kilpatrick - supervisory or management position within HMRC.

All on Twitter (most accounts now deleted or locked) - use of H*** and orange bastards aplenty. A few accounts inextricably linked to people involved with the Charlotte Fakes account.

Anne Lynch on the wine taking a screenshot and inadvertently posting her works email account containing the subject matter headline and recipients.

Michael Lynch tweeting one night that 'Hector the Tax Inspector' was about to visit Govan again...they turned up a week or two later.

HMRC took the 'we can't disclose what actions were taken' stance - which is understandable.. but had that been us tweeting Fenian Bastards or leaking info then our doors would have been going in at six in the morning.

I may have mentioned 

At Edinburgh Airport ..I was speaking to someone very high up in Hmrc , around 18months ago 

Without revealing anything about myself or allegiances. I mentioned something similar to  what you posted here 

She said, she and England HO, were aware of what was going on in Scotland. 

I mentioned the nepotism and corruption that is going on, as I had worked in the buildings doing my job .

She said "we are aware but the hardest part was trying to break them up .Isolate the individuals ." 

That was why she was being sent up to Scotland from her words

Who knows if she made a difference 

It's all about revenue after all 

As I've said before .No one from England probably gives a fuck what they do up here 

No matter if it's the BBC or Hmrc 

They do what they like as the power has truly been won for decades to come 

Absolute credit to VB for exposing them though

It sort of vindicates my attitude regards many of the goings on in this corrupt little Country .

Sad things is 

There are still guys out there ,that would still say " paranoid " even if it was black and white