Honest Mistakes

KingKirk

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37717955

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1434980/ryan-jack-isma-goncalves-charles-dunne-trevor-carson-red-cards-appeals/

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/celtic-skipper-scott-brown-winning-10315872

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1406981-tim-chow-red-card-rescinded-after-scottish-cup-drama/

There’a a handful of red cards overturned . Every club in the country has to deal with shite refs. Some of the absolute garbage folk hit out with on here is laughable. We’re the biggest, most well supported club in the country but everyone in a position of power is seemingly out to get us.

So which of those clubs have had the entire catalogue of instances we have?

Allteams get decisions for and against, I'd agree. Everyone agrees refs are shite. But not one imo has faced close to what we have this season.

Feel free to post any comparable video to the one in this thread and I'll review that and reconsider.

Oh and we're discussing the season just ended, not sure why you've had to stretch beyond that into April 17 to back up your argument.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So which of those clubs have had the entire catalogue of instances we have?

Allteams get decisions for and against, I'd agree. Everyone agrees refs are shite. But not one imo has faced close to what we have this season.

Feel free to post any comparable video to the one in this thread and I'll review that and reconsider.

Oh and we're discussing the season just ended, not sure why you've had to stretch beyond that into April 17 to back up your argument.

I got bored looking.

Here's a whole thread of celtic fans greeting about the same 'honest mistakes' http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/honest-mistakes-thread-2017-2018.145592/

How about you review every decision made over the season by referees and then we'll review that and see if there is any merit in the claims they are out to get us.

3 minutes ago, markem said:

Honestly don’t know how you can watch so much football as clearly a man in your position does and not see there was something far wrong last year. 

I’ve always accepted these things typically balance out - not last year, no way. 

I don’t believe they start games thinking ‘I’m going to cheat Rangers’ but I do believe that it’s become much easier to give big decisions against us rather than for.

It's maybe because I watch so much football that I see the same things happening with other clubs. I seen some absolutely baffling decisions in games that had nothing to do with us and the result had no affect on us - the referees in this country are fucking atrocious. But they are just as bad when they are refereeing Raith Rovers as they are when they referee Rangers.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37717955

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1434980/ryan-jack-isma-goncalves-charles-dunne-trevor-carson-red-cards-appeals/

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/celtic-skipper-scott-brown-winning-10315872

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1406981-tim-chow-red-card-rescinded-after-scottish-cup-drama/

There’a a handful of red cards overturned . Every club in the country has to deal with shite refs. Some of the absolute garbage folk hit out with on here is laughable. We’re the biggest, most well supported club in the country but everyone in a position of power is seemingly out to get us.

Tell me one that hasn’t. In fact tell me one that has said one good thing about us, or tell me a time where you thought the authorities in Scottish football done a good thing for the good of Rangers. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I got bored looking.

Here's a whole thread of celtic fans greeting about the same 'honest mistakes' http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/honest-mistakes-thread-2017-2018.145592/

How about you review every decision made over the season by referees and then we'll review that and see if there is any merit in the claims they are out to get us.

How about you take that link to fuck and spend more time over there ?.

So you've no video to counter this, thought as much.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How about you take that link to fuck and spend more time over there ?.

So you've no video to counter this, thought as much.

I've not looked for a video. You've not reviewed all the decisions made in every other game?

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Tell me one that hasn’t. In fact tell me one that has said one good thing about us, or tell me a time where you thought the authorities in Scottish football done a good thing for the good of Rangers. 

Tell you one that hasn't what?

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's maybe because I watch so much football that I see the same things happening with other clubs. I seen some absolutely baffling decisions in games that had nothing to do with us and the result had no affect on us - the referees in this country are fucking atrocious. But they are just as bad when they are refereeing Raith Rovers as they are when they referee Rangers.

I’m not saying that you won’t see moments in games that are comparable to incidents in ours, that’s not the debate. It’s the regularity and volume versus us.  

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've not looked for a video. You've not reviewed all the decisions made in every other game?

Clicked on the thread.

Why are you promoting views of posters such as "The IRA" to back up your argument.

I see all of 3 posts on that link. Care to explain your point?

Look for a video, you're the one attemting to counter the jist of the point in this OP.

2 minutes ago, markem said:

I’m not saying that you won’t see moments in games that are comparable to incidents in ours, that’s not the debate. It’s the regularity and volume versus us.  

The regularity and volume happens for other clubs too. Listen to managers speak about Andrew Dallas - to a man they think he's fucking hopeless.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Clicked on the thread.

Why are you promoting views of posters such as "The IRA" to back up your argument.

I see all of 3 posts on that link. Care to explain your point?

Look for a video, you're the one attemting to counter the jist of the point in this OP.

I'm not 'promoting' anyones views. Just showing that others think the refs are out to get them too.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Tell you one that hasn't what?

How about this:

Name one other club that has had an insolvency event and got charged for it, and then charged again, and then again, ad infinitum until something sticks?

The refs in this country are appaling  The descisions against us appear, on balance, to be more against us than other comparable instances - more likely to receive a punishment than they are.

Perhaps we need a school for refs?

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You know exactly what I mean, I put it in bold. 

The way you and others think is part of the problem.

Nothing to see here move on, everythings ok nobody in Scottish football has an agenda. 

There's lots of comments from people in power that are positive about Rangers. Christ there was folk on here who thought David Longmuir should get a job with us because he spoke highly about us.

The way I think is part of  the problem? By not thinking referees are out to get me?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm not 'promoting' anyones views. Just showing that others think the refs are out to get them too.

3 posters including "The IRA"?

We've to consider the views of an IRA supporter to realise that we are wrong about us being unfairly treated by refs?

Just now, NamibianBear said:

How about this:

Name one other club that has had an insolvency event and got charged for it, and then charged again, and then again, ad infinitum until something sticks?

The refs in this country are appaling  The descisions against us appear, on balance, to be more against us than other comparable instances - more likely to receive a punishment than they are.

Perhaps we need a school for refs?

Livingston. They even got kicked down to the third division like us.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

and? Aren't they making the same point about 'honest mistakes' - are they paranoid or are they bang on the money?

3 posters on a scum thread is your counter argument?

We have to consider the views of a poster called the IRA so that we realise we've got it wrong about refs?

Just now, The Dude said:

Livingston. They even got kicked down to the third division like us.

Charged for bring the game into disrepute how many times?

Charged for using a tax avoidance scheme retrospectively how many times?

etc, etc.

My point is, the punishments we get are weighted against us as opposed to other teams and it does look like one big conspiracy when you add it all up.  However, the utterly appaling standard of the refs negates most of that argument right up until you look at the volume of cards, incidences etc for us and any other team.

I am not saying there is a huge conspiracy against us, just that the refs/compliance officers/SFA certainly never look favourably on us when there is the benefit of doubt

Just now, NamibianBear said:

Charged for bring the game into disrepute how many times?

Charged for using a tax avoidance scheme retrospectively how many times?

etc, etc.

My point is, the punishments we get are weighted against us as opposed to other teams and it does look like one big conspiracy when you add it all up.  However, the utterly appaling standard of the refs negates most of that argument right up until you look at the volume of cards, incidences etc for us and any other team.

I am not saying there is a huge conspiracy against us, just that the refs/compliance officers/SFA certainly never look favourably on us when there is the benefit of doubt

Several charges for disrepute.

We've been charged for using EBTs retrspectively once. That Chuckles agreed to and many on here were cheering him on as he did it.

How many cards did other teas have overturned last season? How many players were cited by the CO over the course of the season from other clubs? Give me some examples of these punishments being weighted against us.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The regularity and volume happens for other clubs too. Listen to managers speak about Andrew Dallas - to a man they think he's fucking hopeless.

Not having it mate. No fucking chance any other team had to put up with the volume of absolute bollucks, game changing decisions we have. I accept I might not see the same volumes of games as you but I see plenty and have done for a long time. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

3 posters is your counter argument?

We have to consider the views of a poster called the IRA so that we realise we've got it wrong about refs?

That's the kind of tinfoil hat wearing mentalist that believes this kind of bollocks.