Honest Mistakes

KingKirk

In a season where a referee felt the need to apologise for a honest mistake and another where one player had so many rescinded red cards some people still refuse to acknowledge that there is a complicit management structure in Scottish football that has prevented sporting integrity because of their allegiance to one football club. 

These bastards are starting to fall and maybe in a decade or so time, we will have a normalised sporting media out there ,that’ll allow us a fair complexion on how the scum cheated there way to 7 in a row. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's the kind of tinfoil hat wearing mentalist that believes this kind of bollocks.

So now you're classing those of us who think we're unjustly treated as mentalists, and categorizing us alongside "The IRA" on a Rangers fans forum?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So now you're classing those of us who think we're unjustly treated as mentalists, and categorizing us alongside "The IRA" on a Rangers fans forum?

He writes for the rebel, I don't think his opinion should count for much mate.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Absolutely. Just the same as we do when other fans bleat about the same shite.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

What decisions? 

Bates penalty decision against Hibs, penalty against Motherwell, Pena not being sent off against Hamilton? An offside goal against Aberdeen, McCrorie was lucky not to be sent off in the first Pittodrie game, and probably a few more

Just now, The Dude said:

Absolutely. Just the same as we do when other fans bleat about the same shite.

Imo you've not even read the scum thread before you linked it, you just did so thinking there'd be enough shit on it as a counter argument. 

Rather than saying so or retracting it, your now sticking by it despite its only significant post being made by a poster named "The IRA". 

You've then proceeded to call the majority of Rangers fans on this thread mentalists, and categorise us with the scum poster "The IRA".

That posters username stands for everything I despise, and for a Rangers fan on a Rangers forum to deliberately and consistently associate other Rangers fans with the fucking IRA is scandalous and should be ban worthy.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It must count for something, folk are happy to pay me for my opinions on Rangers.

I’m genuinely not saying you fall into this category mate as I’ve not read much of your stuff  but that argument doesn’t really carry much weight as a lot of people are paid to write absolute bollucks about Rangers, including that refs gave us a fair deal last year..

Just now, markem said:

I’m genuinely not saying you fall into this category mate as I’ve not read much of your stuff  but that argument doesn’t really carry much weight as a lot of people are paid to write absolute bollucks about Rangers, including that refs gave us a fair deal last year..

True but then in such a commercially driven line of work - and as you say so many folk who write about us - were I not delivering the results expected (page views etc) I'd not still be getting paid to do it.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bates penalty decision against Hibs, penalty against Motherwell, Pena not being sent off against Hamilton? An offside goal against Aberdeen, McCrorie was lucky not to be sent off in the first Pittodrie game, and probably a few more

Think your right mate we’ve had a few but fs compare that to Hibs conduct at the start of the year (watch that video again and look at Mcgeoch chase the refs round aggressively, he turns round and send Jack off), Cardoso lying on the deck with his face smashed to bits, a ref seeing Bates getting punched in the Baws but giving a yellow, Allen on Rossiter a few feet away from the ref. 

There are decisions and then there are decisions. 

Just now, The Dude said:

True but then in such a commercially driven line of work - and as you say so many folk who write about us - were I not delivering the results expected (page views etc) I'd not still be getting paid to do it.

There are plenty people only to happy to read bollucks written about Rangers. 

Again Dude I’m generalising, I can’t knock your work as I don’t read the paper. 

17 minutes ago, markem said:

There are plenty people only to happy to read bollucks written about Rangers. 

Again Dude I’m generalising, I can’t knock your work as I don’t read the paper. 

The Record is only a tiny part of what I do. Maybe 2 or 3 out of 300+ articles each month are for them.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37717955

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1434980/ryan-jack-isma-goncalves-charles-dunne-trevor-carson-red-cards-appeals/

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/celtic-skipper-scott-brown-winning-10315872

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1406981-tim-chow-red-card-rescinded-after-scottish-cup-drama/

There’a a handful of red cards overturned . Every club in the country has to deal with shite refs. Some of the absolute garbage folk hit out with on here is laughable. We’re the biggest, most well supported club in the country but everyone in a position of power is seemingly out to get us.

Any of them apart from Jack had more than one in the same season, while being on the receiving end of two straight red challenges that went unpunished one of which ended his season???

Only thing that’s laughable is so called Rangers fans being too afraid to point out the obvious. 

I think making a video to many seems para  .This one could have been better I feel

Not criticising the guy's efforts though 

It takes time to make these and it's laborious  

Fuck any of the apologists that have a Go mind .Just fuck off and support our enemies

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think making a video to many seems para  .This one could have been better I feel

Not criticising the guy's efforts though 

It takes time to make these and it's laborious  

Fuck any of the apologists that have a Go mind .Just fuck off and support our enemies

Who should I pick to support...

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Same hibs game we were denied a stonewall penalty first, same motherwell game where their penalty was soft as shit, same hamilton game where jack was sent off for two bookings, both very harsh and Hamilton kept 11 on the park after our penalty that was a clear red card, dont remember the offside goal, as for mccrorie not being sent off, same goes for shinnie in the game jack got his red card

Make no mistake, the shambolic decisions against us started in the first game away to motherwell and ended in the last game away to hibs, 

Moult not sent off in first game, the beaton shame game, hearts at home perfectly good goal chopped off, thistle away keep 11 men on the park in first half for a shocking tackle, morelos not getting the penalty against the tarriers at 0-0

The games i have mentioned there took us to what, early October? But it resulted in an 8 point swing at the top of the league