Vision

Jason Holt to Plymouth

FF claiming Plymouth in for Jason Holt.

Wouldn’t stand in the wee mans way but I’d want something, even 100k that’s not unfair, unreasonable or holding him back 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

League 1 I'm sure

Yep just missed out on the playoffs. Should be able to afford a fee of around 100k. We have to start getting fees for these players even if it’s only a small amount it all helps!

He’s not as good as Jack or Docherty - who may not even themselves be good enough - and so there’s not really much room for him. If we can get any sort of fee for him I wouldn’t be objecting to getting rid.

• Like 2

Everyone likes wee Holt, he’s covers every blade of grass and always puts in the effort.

Lets be honet he’s not upto the standard. Wish him all the best in the world, tried his hardest just wasn’t good enough unfortunately.

• Like 1

Has all the heart and desire a Rangers player should have. Only thing that lets him down is his physical stature 

would rather others moved on before him but if we get 400-500k then let him go 

• Like 1

I thought his contract was coming to an end, didn't think he still had a couple years left!

Works his socks off but wouldn't say no if we can get around 500k for him.

We've got Jack, Docherty, Dorrans, Arfield, Rossiter and the new boy from Liverpool plus we'll probably bring in a CM or 2.

• Like 1

I like Holt but I doubt he'll feature under Gerrard so all the best if he goes there.  Better weather anyway.  😎

Just take him. He's dreadful.

Like an action figure the way he plays football. A footballer who can't kick the ball.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

£100k :lol:

Half a million minimum

Wit you smoking 

Not good enough whatsoever. Will be glad to see him gone.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Like an action figure the way he plays football. A footballer who can't kick the ball.

Not accurate at all

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

He tries, makes him look less culpable than the rest of them, but only distracts from how bad he truly is at the basics.

First of many, here's hoping.

He is a hard worker and in a couple of games his energy made a real difference but that says more about the lack of quality and effort from some of the other players.  He did a job but moving forward he won't be needed and this would be a good move for him.

39 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Not accurate at all

When have you ever seen him strike the ball cleanly? He struggles to pass the ball over 15 yards.