Jump to content
Vision

Jason Holt to Plymouth

Recommended Posts

Just now, K.A.I said:

@BridgeIsBlue I take it back, you are a visionary 

If we can pull off 500k for Holt then amazing ... Tav and Fod next please

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, K.A.I said:

@BridgeIsBlue I take it back, you are a visionary 

If we can pull off 500k for Holt then amazing ... Tav and Fod next please

I think it's safe to accept that no one outside of negotiations really has a clue what an accurate player value is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

£100k :lol:

Half a million minimum. 

 

4 hours ago, Bossorange said:

Wit you smoking 

 

6 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Ironically the deal is apparently around the £500k mark. 

giphy.gif.0c0e14224fca7b168b579fc040188901.gif

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this deal going ahead then?

Half a million for Holt would be a great bit of business on our part. Hope it happens and I wish the wee man the best of luck at his new club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, simplythebestest said:

I like Holt and think he's worth 250k, however get him so far to fuck right now cos I want to win a fucking title and he's not that standard.

I like Holt too. But not as a football player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

 

 

giphy.gif.0c0e14224fca7b168b579fc040188901.gif

I hate being wrong online especially to a wee bitch like you, but if we get 500k for Holt i'll happily take it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we get 500k for Holt will that be the biggest profit we’ve made on a player since we got promoted to the spfl?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He goes with my best wishes...always gave 100% but effort alone ain't going to win us the league, any kinda fee will be welcome and another few grand a week off the wage bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the efforts but league 1 and Plymouth is probably his level 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

He is consistently underrated on here. He is no world beater but he is worth a lot more to us than 100k :lol:

Happy enough if he stays as a squad player.

No it’s time to get rid of the majority of the squad who have embarrassed us over last few years,he tried hard but really just runs about a lot without achieving much!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

500k would be a good bit of business I think as although I like holt and think he's works hard we have better options and will be signing better so can see why we would sell him. Halliday next please 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

 

 

giphy.gif.0c0e14224fca7b168b579fc040188901.gif

We’ll see 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd sell both Docherty and Holt for 100k both are shit bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the few from the current shower who wasnt a shitebag and always put in a shift for us. Wish him every success in his forward career. Relatively to what cunts are going for in the current market, half a mill is not ludicrous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I hate being wrong online especially to a wee bitch like you, but if we get 500k for Holt i'll happily take it

Considering we sold McKay for the same mate when it should've been more. 

Never had a problem with wee Holt but we do need better moving forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Considering we sold McKay for the same mate when it should've been more. 

Never had a problem with wee Holt but we do need better moving forward. 

I don't think we should have got more for McKay he's rotten. He's been found out at N. Forest ... Kenny Burns calling him a passenger and imposter the other day - he's totally correct. The bampots claiming a year ago he was better than James Forrest and we should be asking 7 or 8 million from Leipzig. Unbelievable. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always seemed to give 100% and always seemed to act in the best interests of the club. We need a better standard of player but he's one of the only ones from last season whose commitment can't be questioned. I wish him all the best

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't think we should have got more for McKay he's rotten. He's been found out at N. Forest ... Kenny Burns calling him a passenger and imposter the other day - he's totally correct. The bampots claiming a year ago he was better than James Forrest and we should be asking 7 or 8 million from Leipzig. Unbelievable. 

The Leipzig rumours were fabricated by Warburton. 

Should've been sold for £1m+ minimum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't think we should have got more for McKay he's rotten. He's been found out at N. Forest ... Kenny Burns calling him a passenger and imposter the other day - he's totally correct. The bampots claiming a year ago he was better than James Forrest and we should be asking 7 or 8 million from Leipzig. Unbelievable. 

I agree with what you're saying about Holt, what you're saying about McKay is nonsense though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Siwel said:

If we get 500k for Holt will that be the biggest profit we’ve made on a player since we got promoted to the spfl?

Shoosh FFS!

Hector will be after us for tax on the profit

:duh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I agree with what you're saying about Holt, what you're saying about McKay is nonsense though.

What part is nonsense? it was Kenny Burns who said it ... a real Forrest legend not a wee fanny like McKay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Shoosh FFS!

Hector will be after us for tax on the profit

:duh:

It might be really obvious but I’ll ask anyway, who’s hector?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Good luck Jason. Canny fault his attitude and effort. 

Just his skill wae a baw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

What part is nonsense? it was Kenny Burns who said it ... a real Forrest legend not a wee fanny like McKay. 

That he's rotten and that we shouldn't have got more than £500,000 for him.

Mckay's pace, touch, vision, skill, passing are all English premier league level. I would agree that his performances are not matching his talent but if someone can get the penny to drop for him there's a £10 million plus player in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That he's rotten and that we shouldn't have got more than £500,000 for him.

Mckay's pace, touch, vision, skill, passing are all English premier league level. I would agree that his performances are not matching his talent but if someone can get the penny to drop for him there's a £10 million plus player in there.

I'm not often speechless but you got me there... wow.

How much do you think he's worth now? an EPL side be along to snap him up any minute now aye? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×