Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DBBTB

World Cup Emoji Challenge

Recommended Posts

This went around our office yesterday. Has anybody else seen this doing the rounds?

You have to guess the player at the World Cup from the emoji.

As an example number 8 is a pool ball, a pig and a bar of chocolate say it together and it *allegedly• sounds like Paul Pogba.

Absolute load of pish but it might pass some time if you are trying to kill time at work :lol:

1.?☝?????
2.?‼️
3.&?in????⭐
4.❌☕?️??‍♂?‍♀???
5.?ny ?
6.???
7.?
8.???
9.???
10.????
11.???
12.??☘☢
13.??
14.✝⛪???ik☀
15.????
16.???????
17.??‍♂??️??
18.?‍♂??‍♂?⛷
19.???⛰
20.????????
21.??⚖??☝?✌?
22.?is ??
23.?????☀
24.?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pool ball pig bar of chocolate

What accent does that translate to Paul Pogba :lol: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Antoine greizmann

2. Neymar

3. Andreas iniesta 

6. Lionel Messi

14. Christen eriksen 

17. Mesut ozil

18. Robert lewandowski

20. Angel di Maria 

23. Gylfi sigurdsson

24. Ilkay gundogen

Was thinking 12 was Eden hazard just cos he symbol at the end, but don’t think the first 3 make up Eden 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Pool ball pig bar of chocolate

What accent does that translate to Paul Pogba :lol: 

Hog, not pig. Pool hog bar. 

I'm not saying I approve, I'm just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

1. Antoine greizmann

2. Neymar

3. Andreas iniesta 

6. Lionel Messi

14. Christen eriksen 

17. Mesut ozil

18. Robert lewandowski

20. Angel di Maria 

23. Gylfi sigurdsson

24. Ilkay gundogen

Was thinking 12 was Eden hazard just cos he symbol at the end, but don’t think the first 3 make up Eden 

Adam and Eve with an apple... in Eden.

I assume the shamrock represents a garden.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4. Cristiano Ronaldo

9. Mo salah

10. Lucas Vasquez (?)

22. Luis Suarez 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7. Harry Kane!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

This went around our office yesterday. Has anybody else seen this doing the rounds?

You have to guess the player at the World Cup from the emoji.

As an example number 8 is a pool ball, a pig and a bar of chocolate say it together and it *allegedly• sounds like Paul Pogba.

Absolute load of pish but it might pass some time if you are trying to kill time at work :lol:

1.?☝?????
2.?‼️
3.&?in????⭐
4.❌☕?️??‍♂?‍♀???
5.?ny ?
6.???
7.?
8.???
9.???
10.????
11.???
12.??☘☢
13.??
14.✝⛪???ik☀
15.????
16.???????
17.??‍♂??️??
18.?‍♂??‍♂?⛷
19.???⛰
20.????????
21.??⚖??☝?✌?
22.?is ??
23.?????☀
24.?????

Errr mate, some things you just keep to yourself, like STD's. Fuck going through that lot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, murzo said:

4. Cristiano Ronaldo

9. Mo salah

10. Lucas Vasquez (?)

22. Luis Suarez 

Number 9 is evidently Man Salad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×