Uninspiring new smart card :(

j1mgg

2 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Anyone else notice their ST card is not that hardwearing? All my name and number has peeled off and the clear plastic coating is starting to delaminate on mine. Club should be looking to let people choose designs they want from a catalogue of them and then charge £20 or that to make money, or choose a standard one for free. It is all about choice.

Mines done that. I went doon to ticket office on sat and they are sending me a new one for free.

I think it looks quite nice.

Easy on the eye and smart. Not sure what you were expecting? 

We'd all love smartcards with red hands, UVF gunmen and if you squint on the strip at the back see Brown and Griffiths hanging from a tree but other than that? 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Out of interest when did you buy that ST? Still waiting on my old mans coming through from the general sale

I got two this season one renewal (arrived today in baby blue) and one in general sale which has not arrived yet. 

Probs doing renewals first 

4 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Mines done that. I went doon to ticket office on sat and they are sending me a new one for free.

Aye but your going to get the new style card now. Fuck all wrong with the old design imo. Think i might get mine clear teflon taped at work maybe get another few seasons out the old girl.