Jump to content
RDFM

Nikola Katic Signs

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Wouldn’t you want that question answered before you got excited?

I get excited very easily, call it premature 55

:champagne:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rupret said:

I get excited very easily, call it premature 55

:champagne:

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Nikola 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, the goal machine said:

 

Class , fair chance Just as the final bow of the Nike running shoe was tied he asked in the broad Croatian accent “much they offering a week by the way” ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Yup. 

Pretty sure he rooted for the Serbs during the war but. :hmmm:

So I guess Prso'll be his favourite. :hmmm:

I was 7 when the Croatian war ended, what sort of weird kid do you think I was? :ohmy:

Papac was my favourite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I was 7 when the Croatian war ended, what sort of weird kid do you think I was? :ohmy:

Papac was my favourite.

My vision os of a wee kid with his wee plastic soldiers playing Serbs, Croats and bosniaks instead of cowboys and Indians.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inigo said:

My vision os of a wee kid with his wee plastic soldiers playing Serbs, Croats and bosniaks instead of cowboys and Indians.

:lol:

I'll have you know I loved Savicevic and Boban equally.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great signing he comes from the home of all the best defenders Croatia-he will be a star for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bennyali said:

Fuck sake. Those pitches are worse than Hamiltons

There’s a clip on Wyscout where he halves some wee cunt and he starts screaming like fuck rolling about in the mud :lol:

308562BB-7FDC-4243-987E-AAFE409DA88A.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hugonot said:

great signing he comes from the home of all the best defenders Croatia-he will be a star for us

Italians will probably disagree with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Apologies if already posted........

 

No to sure about the level but he looks to have good pace about him and likes playing in a back 3 aggressive in the tackle also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tracked this guy for years and have a dvd of him playing youth football, going to be a great signing...

Just wanted to post the sort of bullshit that somone will claim I dont know him from Charlie Adam but hope with a good defensive partner beside him he does well. Our current captain needs replaced and DJ in all ohnesty so a two month wait to see what our defence looks like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, badjon said:

I have tracked this guy for years and have a dvd of him playing youth football, going to be a great signing

Interesting/creepy:p:

Can he be better than what Papac was for us?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a player that has always stood out to me over the years whilst watching NK Slaven Belupo in the Prva HNL, I suggested on here that we sign him last year but I was shot down in flames.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bronzy said:

He is a player that has always stood out to me over the years whilst watching NK Slaven Belupo in the Prva HNL, I suggested on here that we sign him last year but I was shot down in flames.

What's your connection to Belupo? Yer Da from there?:pipe:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

What's your connection to Belupo? Yer Da from there?:pipe:

They play in Koprivnica actually

Also my uncle stays near there, hence why I take an interest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

They play in Koprivnica actually

Also my uncle stays near there, hence why I take an interest

Looks predominantly right footed in the video? Has he been bought as a right sided centre half or a right sided utility player in your opinion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EverestGers said:

Looks predominantly right footed in the video? Has he been bought as a right sided centre half or a right sided utility player in your opinion?

Probably the right sided CB in a three, that's what he played in at Belupo but he can do either side if needed

Slaven Belupo are a bit like a Croatian Dunfermline Athletic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he's celebrating like big Dado come next May (or better still April).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

poor cunt, signed the biggest deal of his life and cunts giving it tight because of the top he was made to wear :UK:

Beat me to it, mate. I was sitting here shaking my head about that :confused:  The fucking weird and wonderful world of Rangers Media never fails to make me laugh at these comments :mutley:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck knows if this is a good signing, can only hope. Hasn't played at the best level, but personally I don't give a shit about distribution I just want to cut out our amateur mistakes at the back and have a solid CB pairing.

Let's hope this is the start of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Interesting/creepy:p:

Can he be better than what Papac was for us?

 

 

I was taking the piss as there is always somone who claims to know of a player most have never heard of. Then up pops Bronzy claiming to have watched him and even suggested him!!!?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never heard of the guy before. Nothing stands out career wise to suggest he's gonna be a success or is even any good. But for some reason, I'm genuinely quite excited about this signing. A back 3 of this lad, Goldson and Bruno/someone else seems quite formidable on paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

absolutely delighted with the two centre back signings. never heard of them, but delighted nonetheless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×