Nikola Katic Signs

RDFM

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Yup. 

Pretty sure he rooted for the Serbs during the war but. :hmmm:

So I guess Prso'll be his favourite. :hmmm:

I was 7 when the Croatian war ended, what sort of weird kid do you think I was? :ohmy:

Papac was my favourite.

19 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I was 7 when the Croatian war ended, what sort of weird kid do you think I was? :ohmy:

Papac was my favourite.

My vision os of a wee kid with his wee plastic soldiers playing Serbs, Croats and bosniaks instead of cowboys and Indians.

I have tracked this guy for years and have a dvd of him playing youth football, going to be a great signing...

Just wanted to post the sort of bullshit that somone will claim I dont know him from Charlie Adam but hope with a good defensive partner beside him he does well. Our current captain needs replaced and DJ in all ohnesty so a two month wait to see what our defence looks like.

Just now, Bronzy said:

He is a player that has always stood out to me over the years whilst watching NK Slaven Belupo in the Prva HNL, I suggested on here that we sign him last year but I was shot down in flames.

What's your connection to Belupo? Yer Da from there?:pipe:

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

They play in Koprivnica actually

Also my uncle stays near there, hence why I take an interest

Looks predominantly right footed in the video? Has he been bought as a right sided centre half or a right sided utility player in your opinion?

Just now, EverestGers said:

Looks predominantly right footed in the video? Has he been bought as a right sided centre half or a right sided utility player in your opinion?

Probably the right sided CB in a three, that's what he played in at Belupo but he can do either side if needed

Slaven Belupo are a bit like a Croatian Dunfermline Athletic

11 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

poor cunt, signed the biggest deal of his life and cunts giving it tight because of the top he was made to wear :UK:

Beat me to it, mate. I was sitting here shaking my head about that :confused:  The fucking weird and wonderful world of Rangers Media never fails to make me laugh at these comments :mutley:

6 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Interesting/creepy:p:

Can he be better than what Papac was for us?

I was taking the piss as there is always somone who claims to know of a player most have never heard of. Then up pops Bronzy claiming to have watched him and even suggested him!!!?

Never heard of the guy before. Nothing stands out career wise to suggest he's gonna be a success or is even any good. But for some reason, I'm genuinely quite excited about this signing. A back 3 of this lad, Goldson and Bruno/someone else seems quite formidable on paper.