6superbarry6

Ryan Gauld

Both yeez

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Take a punt on him? He was already one of the best players in the league before he left.

He wasn’t tho

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There’s a movie called Das Boot probably woosh

😂😂😂I thought that went over his head

So members on here want to sign up players who have done the dirty on there club.....sounds familour too certain players walking out on us....you can't trust cunts like that so get them to fuck😁

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

So members on here want to sign up players who have done the dirty on there club.....sounds familour too certain players walking out on us....you can't trust cunts like that so get them to fuck😁

They’re walking out because the fans attacked them in the training ground and it’s been suggested it was planned by the president of the club, it’s a completely different situation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

They’re walking out because the fans attacked them in the training ground and it’s been suggested it was planned by the president of the club, it’s a completely different situation.

Fuck me if we had let the bears loose on our imposters after the hampden shambles we would have no team left😂😂

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Can’t trust players that don’t want to be attacked by their fans and play under a crackpot president. Ok. 

• Like 1

I wish King organised the Union bears to smash a few cunts in after parkheed.  But he’s as much of a prick as the players. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There’s a movie called Das Boot probably woosh

Aye definite whoosh 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Can’t trust players that don’t want to be attacked by their fans and play under a crackpot president. Ok. 

Crackpot president=chuck green.....we as a fan base were right to have a go at the traitors.....they didn't trust green and wanted out but yet we rightly slaughtered them?

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Crackpot president=chuck green.....we as a fan base were right to have a go at the traitors.....they didn't trust green and wanted out but yet we rightly slaughtered them?

It’s not similar at all hahaha.

5 minutes ago, RDFM said:

It’s not similar at all hahaha.

Ok differing circumstances but the end goal is the same....if they want out they will most likely get out....I wonder if any of them will be hit with a breach of contract and actually have to pay to leave?

Just now, hammer93 said:

Ok differing circumstances but the end goal is the same....if they want out they will most likely get out....I wonder if any of them will be hit with a breach of contract and actually have to pay to leave?

I hope not because they all deserve to and should leave after what happened. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

Aye but that doesn’t change the fact that Cardoso is shite.

Many celtic fans were calling Scott Brown, Armstrong, and James Forrest shite prior to Brendan Rodgers arriving.  A competent manager can get a lot more out of players and hopefully Gerrard can do that with some of our guys.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Many celtic fans were calling Scott Brown, Armstrong, and James Forrest shite prior to Brendan Rodgers arriving.  A competent manager can get a lot more out of players and hopefully Gerrard can do that with some of our guys.

Mate, Cardoso is fucking shite.

"Rangers face a fight with Premier League giants Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham this summer to land Sporting Lisbon winger Ryan Gauld, according to a report.

The Scottish winger is one of a host of players that TeamTalk report are preparing to quit the Portuguese giants with the four British sides all interested in his services.

Gauld signed for Sporting in 2014 for £3million after making the breakthrough at Dundee United but has failed to break into the first-team in Portugal."

Having just waisted years of his career playing for reserve teams I doubt Gauld would move to an EPL club.  If he's ever going to make it as a footballer he needs regular first-team football which is something we can offer.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Mate, Cardoso is fucking shite.

A competent manager can get a lot more out of players and hopefully Gerrard can do that with some of our guys.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TMB said:

A competent manager can get a lot more out of players and hopefully Gerrard can do that with some of our guys.

Aye but not out of him. You can’t make a shitebag not be a shitebag.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

"Rangers face a fight with Premier League giants Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham this summer to land Sporting Lisbon winger Ryan Gauld, according to a report.

The Scottish winger is one of a host of players that TeamTalk report are preparing to quit the Portuguese giants with the four British sides all interested in his services.

Gauld signed for Sporting in 2014 for £3million after making the breakthrough at Dundee United but has failed to break into the first-team in Portugal."

Having just waisted years of his career playing for reserve teams I doubt Gauld would move to an EPL club.  If he's ever going to make it as a footballer he needs regular first-team football which is something we can offer.

He'll end up at Birmingham or something. 

• Like 1

Just now, Siwel said:

Going from Murty to someone who actually knows what they're doing the difference in some of these players could be quite dramatic.  We've seen it before at other clubs and there's no reason why it can't happen here.  I don't think all of them will turn it around but there might be a few of them in there who surprise us.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Nonsense. A good manager can get inside a players head a build confidence. Not saying he will make it with us but for a young foreign lad to come to us with the  incompetents we've had in charge no wonder he's struggled. We haven't had a proper man manager since Walter. Hopefully Gerrard can bring that to us.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Going from Murty to someone who actually knows what they're doing the difference in some of these players could be quite dramatic.  We've seen it before at other clubs and there's no reason why it can't happen here.  I don't think all of them will turn it around but there might be a few of them in there who surprise us.

aye I think there will be some surprises, Cardoso won’t be one of them

1 minute ago, teddybear1975 said:

Nonsense. A good manager can get inside a players head a build confidence. Not saying he will make it with us but for a young foreign lad to come to us with the  incompetents we've had in charge no wonder he's struggled. We haven't had a proper man manager since Walter. Hopefully Gerrard can bring that to us.

It’s not nonsense he’s gash, got dominated by simon Murray and Connor sammon ffs

It's a ridiculous argument that Gerrard could turn Cardoso around, if that's the case then we'd be as well keeping everyone and giving them another chance.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that he could do well for us, obviously we want Gerrard to improve some of the squad but it needs to apply to players who have shown something, not the dregs of the squad which Cardoso is.