6superbarry6

Ryan Gauld

Just now, EverestGers said:

Hence the question KAI? Has he? Armstrong was a hit wae United, he's been hot n cold wae the fenians and will shortly be off?  Forrest was the next big thing and disappeared under Delia, but he's a fenian winger, hot n cold, that mob hated him, rogic was already there too and imo is pish cos he cannae last 90 mins so who's he improved wae his master of the universe skills? Griffiths is shite too but shoot unchallenged outside the box he's a world beater. Who's he improved KAI? Don't get drawn into the impartial media hype bud 👍

You are wrong on them all mate - they have clearly all improved since.

I'm not saying they are superstars but at the moment they are better than anything that we have. That's why our choice of managers and signings since 2011 have been absolutely mind boggling given they are having a free run at it - they don't even have to spend a lot or be particulary excellent to clear up in Scotland.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm not saying they are superstars but at the moment they are better than anything that we have. That's why our choice of managers and signings since 2011 have been absolutely mind boggling given they are having a free run at it - they don't even have to spend a lot or be particulary excellent to clear up in Scotland.

That's no the barometer, "better than us", justify any fenians improvement under sir Brenda and I'll question it 👍

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Armstrong, Forrest, Rogic and Griffiths are all better players under Rogers than they were Delia.

Edit - I've just re-read and he's actually told you who's improved and you ask him anyway to tell you who's improved :confused:

I think we have live one here😂😂

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

At the same time they cunts have been quiet on the transfer front. Oily face is wondering what we will do. Flexing ringpieces in the east end if you ask me. Let’s see what they do now as we are all the talk. 

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

They were outplayed by a team with Halliday, Holt and Dom Ball in it FFS!

They weren't, they lost in penalties after pumping us all game, dont let sentiment cloud your judgement, from kennys goal to mckays goal we didnt have 1 shot on target, thats an hour of football, 

All we did was pass the ball around non dangerous areas, our goals came from a shanner of a brown clearance and a wonder hit from mckay, we were rotten in the final 3rd that day

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They weren't, they lost in penalties after pumping us all game, dont let sentiment cloud your judgement, from kennys goal to mckays goal we didnt have 1 shot on target, thats an hour of football, 

All we did was pass the ball around non dangerous areas, our goals came from a shanner of a brown clearance and a wonder hit from mckay, we were rotten in the final 3rd that day

Sounds like Warburton’s full spell tbh :lol: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You think if our fans attacked our players they’d rip their contracts up?

Organise a vigilante squad to target Hodson, Herrera etc

100k and i'm yer man :guns:

13 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Bas Dost isn't a 'darkie' and he was assaulted. 

The President has offered to resign if they agree not to terminate their contracts. 

would love us to sign him. 6 foot 5 and an unreal goals/games ratio. nearly 200 goals in 370 games. 

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

would love us to sign him. 6 foot 5 and an unreal goals/games ratio. nearly 200 goals in 370 games. 

61 in 61 for Sporting apparently. Would expect him to go elsewhere for a higher wage than we can afford. Would be some coup if we could get him though. We definitely need a presence up front and he'd give us that and more.

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

61 in 61 for Sporting apparently. Would expect him to go elsewhere for a higher wage than we can afford. Would be some coup if we could get him though. We definitely need a presence up front and he'd give us that and more.

newcastle wanted him last year for 30m+ - dead in the water but imagine the scenes if we pulled it off. Would love a big hard bastard playing up front with morelos, one that is good in the air to make up for morelos' lack of aerial ability haha.

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

newcastle wanted him last year for 30m+ - dead in the water but imagine the scenes if we pulled it off. Would love a big hard bastard playing up front with morelos, one that is good in the air to make up for morelos' lack of aerial ability haha.

Can only hope the 'Gerrard effect' and orange tops will tempt him to the famous.:UK:

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf our front three was Miller, McKay and Dean Shiels for a lot of the game and then switched to McKay Clark and Nicky Law, no wonder we were pish in the final third

50 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Can only hope the 'Gerrard effect' and orange tops will tempt him to the famous.:UK:

Hopefully he's mates with Numan or RdB or Mols or someone. A good bear who can talk him into it.

Bas Dost is quality and could get a club in England / Turkey / Spain willing to pay him £50/60k+ per week

42 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Bas Dost is quality and could get a club in England / Turkey / Spain willing to pay him £50/60k+ per week

Not only that, but as a free agent he’s probably looking at a massive signing-on fee.

Bas Dost who had a prolific season for Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga and who has scored 60 goals in 60 games for Sporting Lisbon and is still only 29 will be coming absolutely nowhere near Glasgow unless we get drawn against Sevilla or Arsenal in the Europa League. 

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Not sure i agree about Griffiths improving under Rodgers tbh, it appears Rodgers doesn't fancy him and he scored more in Delias last season than he has in the 2 seasons under Rodgers.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Not sure i agree about Griffiths improving under Rodgers tbh, it appears Rodgers doesn't fancy him and he scored more in Delias last season than he has in the 2 seasons under Rodgers.

He's a lot more to his game now and does it in bigger games he plays in too. Under Delia he wouldn't be the type of player who'd score they 2 goals against England, a lot of the ones against us and the couple he's scored in Europe for them. 

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Wait, are people people talking about Bas Dost potentially signing for us as if there might be a possibility that it could happen? :lol:

i never was, i just got a major semi seeing he wanted out his contract and might leave sporting on a free. haha. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's a lot more to his game now and does it in bigger games he plays in too. Under Delia he wouldn't be the type of player who'd score they 2 goals against England, a lot of the ones against us and the couple he's scored in Europe for them. 

Agree to disagree on this one, he could strike a free kick before Rodgers came, and Joe Hart is a fucking mongo for getting beat not once but twice.

Remember the one we got lucky with when it came off the bar and hit Foderingham on the back and went out in the cup semi.

Lbh most strikers could score against us in these last few seasons.

He scored 40 in Ronnys last season, wee bastard was on fire.

• Like 1

Even if Gauld isn't part of this exodus he's only got one year remaining on his current contract.  I'm sure Sporting would consider selling him at this point and if that's the case I'd hope we try to get him.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Agree to disagree on this one, he could strike a free kick before Rodgers came, and Joe Hart is a fucking mongo for getting beat not once but twice.

Remember the one we got lucky with when it came off the bar and hit Foderingham on the back and went out in the cup semi.

Lbh most strikers could score against us in these last few seasons.

He scored 40 in Ronnys last season, wee bastard was on fire.

The ugly wee cunt will shoot from anywhere, the law of averages dictates lots of goals. He probably has more attempts at goal from outside the box than any other Spfl player. 

• Like 1