The Old Lady - FF

Bronzy

Anyone else see this pinned thread on FF?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ibrox-stadium-–-the-old-lady.33549/

"For the purposes of clarification, Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

The Old Lady patter is horrendous.
If you want to talk about The Old Lady on FF, start a thread about Juventus – otherwise, do not bother.

And if you are thinking about using The Old Lady term in relationship to Rangers in some misguided sense of humour, please be warned that you receive a three-day ban in order for you to think about the error of your ways.

In case this is not yet clear: Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

You have been warned."

Humourless cunts :lol:

11 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Anyone else see this pinned thread on FF?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ibrox-stadium-–-the-old-lady.33549/

"For the purposes of clarification, Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

The Old Lady patter is horrendous.
If you want to talk about The Old Lady on FF, start a thread about Juventus – otherwise, do not bother.

And if you are thinking about using The Old Lady term in relationship to Rangers in some misguided sense of humour, please be warned that you receive a three-day ban in order for you to think about the error of your ways.

In case this is not yet clear: Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

You have been warned."

Humourless cunts :lol:

Thought you were on holiday?

16 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Remember though Castle Grayskull was the real home of the good guys apparently, cough!! I never watched that show, honest Gov!

tumblr_p406s1VnGK1wzvt9qo1_500.gif.ea52e87d59f248ff844bd51ecd3f7b75.gif

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Quite acceptable, my youngest grandson informs me it is the home of He-Man and the good guys !

How fucking old are you cunts?

51 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Remember though Castle Grayskull was the real home of the good guys apparently, cough!! I never watched that show, honest Gov!

tumblr_p406s1VnGK1wzvt9qo1_500.gif.ea52e87d59f248ff844bd51ecd3f7b75.gif

I Have The Power....yes indeed, the good guys, now the old lady has probably took a bit of a pounding in her day and im sure most old ladies have, however the San giro attracts loads of smelly wife beating paedo cunts.

Thank fuck we can take pride in Ibrox...a glorious site to behold ?