Jump to content
Bronzy

The Old Lady - FF

Recommended Posts

Anyone else see this pinned thread on FF?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ibrox-stadium-–-the-old-lady.33549/

"For the purposes of clarification, Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

The Old Lady patter is horrendous.
If you want to talk about The Old Lady on FF, start a thread about Juventus – otherwise, do not bother.

And if you are thinking about using The Old Lady term in relationship to Rangers in some misguided sense of humour, please be warned that you receive a three-day ban in order for you to think about the error of your ways.

In case this is not yet clear: Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

You have been warned."

Humourless cunts :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree 

we should call Ibrox stadium the menstrating teenage lassie instead 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I agree 

we should call Ibrox stadium the menstrating teenage lassie instead 

Should start handing out free tampons like the tarriers are doing

Menstruate with pride

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously though, fuck going on that forum, imagine being banned for shite that's completely subjective :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute embarrassments on that site

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Anyone else see this pinned thread on FF?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ibrox-stadium-–-the-old-lady.33549/

"For the purposes of clarification, Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

The Old Lady patter is horrendous.
If you want to talk about The Old Lady on FF, start a thread about Juventus – otherwise, do not bother.

And if you are thinking about using The Old Lady term in relationship to Rangers in some misguided sense of humour, please be warned that you receive a three-day ban in order for you to think about the error of your ways.

In case this is not yet clear: Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

You have been warned."

Humourless cunts :lol:

Thought you were on holiday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Castle Grayskull

Quite acceptable, my youngest grandson informs me it is the home of He-Man and the good guys !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Remember though Castle Grayskull was the real home of the good guys apparently, cough!! I never watched that show, honest Gov!

tumblr_p406s1VnGK1wzvt9qo1_500.gif.ea52e87d59f248ff844bd51ecd3f7b75.gif

 

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Quite acceptable, my youngest grandson informs me it is the home of He-Man and the good guys !

How fucking old are you cunts?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you post on follow follow, imo, you’d be as well supporting Aberdeen as you are most certainly a sheep. Anyone who says different can go and chew some grass.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

 

How fucking old are you cunts?

I'm 47. My younger brother (9 years younger) used to watch it.  Castle Greyskull is the good guys and Snake Mountain is the baddies.

Amazing what you learn on forums eh?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked He-Man when I was younger. Can we get one of these to control the tarriers when they visit our gaff, we can dye the fur Blue?

 

He-Man.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

 

How fucking old are you cunts?

Old enough to have seen a famous son of Larkhall, Willie Telfer, play for The  Rangers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Castle Grayskull

The irony is they call it that as an insult but it's the place where the good guys are based. Go figure....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Remember though Castle Grayskull was the real home of the good guys apparently, cough!! I never watched that show, honest Gov!

tumblr_p406s1VnGK1wzvt9qo1_500.gif.ea52e87d59f248ff844bd51ecd3f7b75.gif

I Have The Power....yes indeed, the good guys, now the old lady has probably took a bit of a pounding in her day and im sure most old ladies have, however the San giro attracts loads of smelly wife beating paedo cunts.

Thank fuck we can take pride in Ibrox...a glorious site to behold 💙

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst I agree the Sherbrooke admin guy on FF is a fud, I think he is right about the Pish patter “the old lady”. 

However just like that tosser to try to break a nut with a sledgehammer over the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×