Bronzy

The Old Lady - FF

Anyone else see this pinned thread on FF?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ibrox-stadium-–-the-old-lady.33549/

"For the purposes of clarification, Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

The Old Lady patter is horrendous.
If you want to talk about The Old Lady on FF, start a thread about Juventus – otherwise, do not bother.

And if you are thinking about using The Old Lady term in relationship to Rangers in some misguided sense of humour, please be warned that you receive a three-day ban in order for you to think about the error of your ways.

In case this is not yet clear: Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

You have been warned."

Humourless cunts :lol:

• Like 1

I agree 

we should call Ibrox stadium the menstrating teenage lassie instead 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I agree 

we should call Ibrox stadium the menstrating teenage lassie instead 

Should start handing out free tampons like the tarriers are doing

Menstruate with pride

• Like 1

Seriously though, fuck going on that forum, imagine being banned for shite that's completely subjective :lol:

Absolute embarrassments on that site

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Anyone else see this pinned thread on FF?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ibrox-stadium-–-the-old-lady.33549/

"For the purposes of clarification, Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

The Old Lady patter is horrendous.
If you want to talk about The Old Lady on FF, start a thread about Juventus – otherwise, do not bother.

And if you are thinking about using The Old Lady term in relationship to Rangers in some misguided sense of humour, please be warned that you receive a three-day ban in order for you to think about the error of your ways.

In case this is not yet clear: Ibrox Stadium is not referred to as The Old Lady, Ibrox Stadium has never been referred to as The Old Lady, and Ibrox Stadium will never be referred to as The Old Lady.

You have been warned."

Humourless cunts :lol:

Thought you were on holiday?

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Castle Grayskull

Quite acceptable, my youngest grandson informs me it is the home of He-Man and the good guys !

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Remember though Castle Grayskull was the real home of the good guys apparently, cough!! I never watched that show, honest Gov!

tumblr_p406s1VnGK1wzvt9qo1_500.gif.ea52e87d59f248ff844bd51ecd3f7b75.gif

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Quite acceptable, my youngest grandson informs me it is the home of He-Man and the good guys !

How fucking old are you cunts?

• Like 2

If you post on follow follow, imo, you’d be as well supporting Aberdeen as you are most certainly a sheep. Anyone who says different can go and chew some grass.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I'm 47. My younger brother (9 years younger) used to watch it.  Castle Greyskull is the good guys and Snake Mountain is the baddies.

Amazing what you learn on forums eh?

• Like 1

I liked He-Man when I was younger. Can we get one of these to control the tarriers when they visit our gaff, we can dye the fur Blue?

He-Man.jpg

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Old enough to have seen a famous son of Larkhall, Willie Telfer, play for The  Rangers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Castle Grayskull

The irony is they call it that as an insult but it's the place where the good guys are based. Go figure....

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Remember though Castle Grayskull was the real home of the good guys apparently, cough!! I never watched that show, honest Gov!

tumblr_p406s1VnGK1wzvt9qo1_500.gif.ea52e87d59f248ff844bd51ecd3f7b75.gif

I Have The Power....yes indeed, the good guys, now the old lady has probably took a bit of a pounding in her day and im sure most old ladies have, however the San giro attracts loads of smelly wife beating paedo cunts.

Thank fuck we can take pride in Ibrox...a glorious site to behold 💙

Whilst I agree the Sherbrooke admin guy on FF is a fud, I think he is right about the Pish patter “the old lady”. 

However just like that tosser to try to break a nut with a sledgehammer over the issue.