Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT

Boss arrives at Auchenhowie

Recommended Posts


A great sight to witness, as this living legend sets to work for the greatest club on earth.

Dave King has made the single biggest and most pivotal appointment since Souness.

This will take us to greatness once again.

The worshippers of the tranny shagger can go eat their black hearts out, as they obsessively covet what they can never have.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Sexy bastard so he is!! 

Oh here we fucking go, wummin now getting in on the act, because of his looks.

I still vividly remember the female following that Ally had and them masqerading as experts as they went weak at the knees on his every move.

Pull yourself together ffs.

:mutley:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh here we fucking go, wummin now getting in on the act, because of his looks.

I still vividly remember the female following that Ally had and them masqerading as experts as they went weak at the knees on his every move.

Pull yourself together ffs.

:mutley:

 

I’m no woman but I’d still fuck him. Sexy big orange bastard. 

Lets Go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

????

Hallelujah, praise the King.

You're not fooling me but I'm impressed by how long you're keeping it up ??

Geez a break ffs. I'm enjoying this.

As you can see I actually have turned myself around on King. He maybe a wideboy, but he is our wideboy and tbh, barring a billionaire, he is exactly what we need.

Some great decisions and defo going down the right path on our commercialisation.

Can't knock any of it

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Geez a break ffs. I'm enjoying this.

As you can see I actually have turned myself around on King. He maybe a wideboy, but he is our wideboy and tbh, barring a billionaire, he is exactly what we need.

Some great decisions and defo going down the right path on our commercialisation.

Can't knock any of it

 

 

?

Ok mate. You enjoy your medication and nap this afternoon, I'll speak to you and your nurse later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Hate to tell you but it's Mo Farah

Fantastic news - saw him in the Soccer Aid game on Sunday playing in at RB and thought that he tracked back far better than Tav ever does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lee-irvine said:

Fantastic news - saw him in the Soccer Aid game on Sunday playing in at RB and thought that he tracked back far better than Tav ever does.

And Mo doesn't clip his dogs ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...