Boss arrives at Auchenhowie

4 hours ago, ben51 said:

How times have changed from Senderos arriving in a transit van.

Has to be one of the most ludicrous moments post Admin. Panic signing at the end of a window a crocked old cunt who was no good to start with and the cunt rocks up in a transit van. Jesus wept. 

28 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Says he met with Walter Smith, also met with Halliday and Holt to tell them they could leave apparently.

Needed to be done but that’s a brutal job, especially Halliday, I’d be on the Collymore cocktails tonight if I was Andy. 

Just now, MK Dumfries said:

Needed to be done but that’s a brutal job, especially Halliday, I’d be on the Collymore cocktails tonight if I was Andy. 

He’s surely been expecting it mate, nice guy, good bear but he’s nowhere near good enough for us sadly.

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

A great sight to witness, as this living legend sets to work for the greatest club on earth.

Dave King has made the single biggest and most pivotal appointment since Souness.

This will take us to greatness once again.

The worshippers of the tranny shagger can go eat their black hearts out, as they obsessively covet what they can never have.

Steady mate 

You are going off on one almighty tangent ?

I'm very excited too but there's miles to go before I'm going to get too carried away

I'm too aware of what has happened last 3/4 years 

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

A great sight to witness, as this living legend sets to work for the greatest club on earth.

Dave King has made the single biggest and most pivotal appointment since Souness.

This will take us to greatness once again.

The worshippers of the tranny shagger can go eat their black hearts out, as they obsessively covet what they can never have.

That last paragraph is brilliant mate. Absolutely buckled wi that!!

1 hour ago, MK Dumfries said:

I'll be on cocktails when it's confirmed, both halliday and holt would be better somewhere like Livingston.  

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

“We’ve spoke too much it’s time to get to work” class that from Stevie

"Walk the Walk" :crabflute:...Loved that. Which is on the longer clip I saw on SSN..

I say it every day to the boys I support. Talk is cheap lads..Action speaks louder..Walk the walk..Don't just talk the talk..:pipe:

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

Says he met with Walter Smith, also met with Halliday and Holt to tell them they could leave apparently.

Seen him asked what else he thinks he needs player wise. 

You'll find out in the next few weeks. Clearly work still on going for targets. 

I'm not surprised with either Holt or halliday.