Rangers 1 to 11

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Strange to have papac and broadfoot in a piss take team 

Never really rated them but they weren't the worst I've seen it's about getting a wee balance, I'm happy with my selection 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Never really rated them but they weren't the worst I've seen it's about getting a wee balance, I'm happy with my selection 

I liked broadfoot for doing everything he could to be the best he could be , personal trainers etc , even had to be banned from the training centre gym his body weight was that low , turned himself into a very reliable player and played in the UEFA cup final 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I liked broadfoot for doing everything he could to be the best he could be , personal trainers etc , even had to be banned from the training centre gym his body weight was that low , turned himself into a very reliable player and played in the UEFA cup final 

Plus he didn’t walkout on the Club.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d probably set myself on fire if I thought of Lafferty 

I couldn’t think of anyone else mate, I was too young when Albertz was here and there’s been no one else since then.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yes he did, he played about 2 games and got to fuck along with Bocanegra and Goian?

I thought he was allowed to leave by the club, they released him from his contract but he had tuped over, or is my memory of it shit.

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

I thought he was allowed to leave by the club, they released him from his contract but he had tuped over, or is my memory of it shit.

Yeah he tuped over but had no intention of staying with us that's what I meant it was a pointless tupe as he was always leaving the club to maintain a Scotland career and as far as I know we never got a penny for him - probably 50% our fault if we were too spineless to insist on a fee.

He'd have been aswell not tupe'ing.

57 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

1 Goram

2 Stevens

3 Robertson

4 Gough

5 Butcher

6 B Ferguson

7 Steven

8 Gazza

9 McCoist

10 Hateley

11 Laudrup

2. Ricksen and 5. Numan, the rest of the names are exactly who I associate with each number.