Dodoo gone on year loan.

bornabear

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Fod, Hodson, Cardoso, Wallace, John, Jack, Docherty, Holt, O'Halloran, Halliday, Forrester, Rossiter and Herrera all next please.

Wouldn't say no to some decent cash for Windass, Tav and Morelos either - but there's no rush to rid us of them. 

Wouldn't mind the first 4 highlighted as a backup, especially Docherty given his age.

Rossiter I would give one more chance to prove his fitness, although can understand people who wouldn't.

With Cardoso, I feel like there must be more talent there, he was so highly rated when we got him and first few games looked comfortable. Maybe another good backup option?

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Fod, Hodson, Cardoso, Wallace, John, Jack, Docherty, Holt, O'Halloran, Halliday, Forrester, Rossiter and Herrera all next please.

Wouldn't say no to some decent cash for Windass, Tav and Morelos either - but there's no rush to rid us of them. 

Would keep jack and docherty as squad players but the rest can go.

Hopefully both can improve under new management team 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Pretty much spot on except for Docherty who has not had a real chance to show. Edit: Jack as well.

I reckon Fod will probably leave and reckon we would get an ok transfer fee as well. If he stays then Alnwick will proably be loaned out.

As for Dodoo, I wish him all the best. Hopefully he does well.

• 5 months later...

Just add him to the list of players that we took a total punt on in the hope that they would turn out a diamond in the rough that we could sell at a profit. 

We employed a trader and he tried to buy low and sell high. He thought he could take English mediocrity, make it shine in Scotland and punt it back to England. Vardy was his inspiration. 

Just got it wrong every time. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One decent strike doesn't make him a good enough player for us.

He has only had a handful of games for them so clearly he is not even good enough to play English League one football all the time nevermind us.