Dodoo gone on year loan.

bornabear

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be playing fairly well at the moment. I think that he probably isn’t good enough for us in the long term, but should probably be given a chance to come back as a back up to Morelos and Lafferty. He certainly can’t be any worse than Sadiq. I’d bring him back in January then look to replace him in the summer. 

League 1 is of poor standard. Been to a few games this season and I wouldn't be signing any players seen so far for us. How anyone thought scouting players from this league would be good enough to win us trophies is beyond me.

Cummings looked busy in the game I watched but got subbed. Dodoo looked busy in his game but got subbed. They both look to have achieved their level. Haven't seen Docherty playing but any player expecting to play for us should be standing out most weeks at League 1 level.

Looked like a footballer as did Kiernan but never performed like one in his time here players like him and Cummings/Forrester must kick themselves that they didn't work as hard as they could to make it at Rangers.  

We seem to see a lot of talented footballers who want the footballer's lifestyle without giving 100% on the park.