Welcome Goldson

DeanMK

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Really pleased with this signing. As said, with McGregor, Goldson and Katic hopefully that will really sure up the defence and stop us leaking so many goals.

However, I feel like the defence wasn't *always* the problem, the midfield also can't control a game and are literally non existent in the big games. So we need a big physical player who will get on the ball for us too and that will also go a long way to easing the pressure on the defence. Happy with the business so far though!

I agree but I think the midfield being non-existent was equally down to tactics as it was poor personel. 

We need a proper midfield balance with numbers in there at any given time. Happy to keep McCrorie as the defensive midfielder, would be happy with Murphy as the right winger, Arfield as the left midfielder but I still think we need another 1 or 2 signings for in there, creative signings. 

Glad we have signed our 2 new centre halfs early as it gives them a chance to get to know each others game properly before the real action starts.

Know practically nothing about both of them but have a feeling they can be the answer to our defensive woes.

Well it's all going to be a bit boring now isn't it. Goldson was the long speculation transfer, apart from the Liverpool loans which apparently won't be any time soon there's no new transfers for us to speculate over, disappointing