Welcome Goldson

DeanMK

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Be nice not to have a team that don’t roll over and get bullied. Between the two defenders, mcgregor and Airfield there is som grit being added. Hopefully rubs off on others.

We are definitely on the runway to success i think.

Just hope we don't crash and burn.

48 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thanks largely to 46k ST holders...

The demand have been less if the Stevie G wasn't appointed. He has caught the imagination along with the several postive moves made by Dave.

We wouldn't have got these last two plus Arfield without Gerrard and Mr King is wholly tesponsible for bringing the Stevie G here.

There were quite a few nay sayers when Gerrard was appointed, but now all falling into place and I now see little resistance.

Credit where credit is due now.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The demand have been less if the Stevie G wasn't appointed. He has caught the imagination along with the several postive moves made by Dave.

We wouldn't have got these last two plus Arfield without Gerrard and Mr King is wholly tesponsible for bringing the Stevie G here.

There were quite a few nay sayers when Gerrard was appointed, but now all falling into place and I now see little resistance.

Blue Avenger, the new Cummnockbear  his phones been hacked :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't want to derail the thread but I'd suggest you research Mark Allen's role in recruiting SG.

The vast majority seem happy with the direction we're going, but there's a huge distance to go even prior to competitive games. We'll see how we get on shifting the shite, adding essential players, and bulking the squad with players who should be able to contribute rather than money sapper wasters.

But do not under estimate the value of the buy in from the fans either. Without us the revolution grinds to a halt ?