Gerrard's captain for the season.

K.A.I

6 hours ago, TMB said:

If you're waiting for McCrorie to turn I to a Barry Ferguson let me save you the suspense and tell you it's never going to happen.  

Oh I know he is not as good as Barry, I was simply drawing a comparison in their circumstance.

Just now, Gazza2258 said:

I think he will be the new captain, from listening to the interview this morning.

Unless it's someone unsigned as yet I'd agree.

He said he wanted everyone at the club pulling in the same direction too. Can't then see him relying so heavily on any of the players already there after what he's seen.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Unless it's someone unsigned as yet I'd agree.

He said he wanted everyone at the club pulling in the same direction too. Can't then see him relying so heavily on any of the players already there after what he's seen.

True.

15 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Interested in Whom? 

Looks like it will be Goldson but Alves & McGregor would be good captains. If Dorrans got his game going, he would be a candidate. There are plenty of options other than Wallace. I prefer a centre half myself.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Looks like it will be Goldson but Alves & McGregor would be good captains. If Dorrans got his game going, he would be a candidate. There are plenty of options other than Wallace. I prefer a centre half myself.

I also prefer a center half as captain but giving new players that role before they prove themselves is risky - Albers did not do enough last season to warrant the role but is probably the ‘strongest’ candidate at the moment, but is he first choice CH or backup? 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

As long as that rat prick McGregor doesn't get it I'm not bothered then

I've got a feeling it will be him tbh. Gerrard clearly sees him as a leader and most fans with short memories seem to still love him.

37 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I've got a feeling it will be him tbh. Gerrard clearly sees him as a leader and most fans with short memories seem to still love him.

I'm not even sure if he'll start him never mind give him captaincy. 

Fod & Alnwick seem to be the two keepers being used most in training. That says to me that McGregor still has to earn his place as no 1, never mind as captain. 

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Fod & Alnwick seem to be the two keepers being used most in training. That says to me that McGregor still has to earn his place as no 1, never mind as captain. 

McGregor was Hull's player of the year last season. He hasn't came to sit on the bench I imagine.

44 minutes ago, PRW. said:

He tried to punt Jak last week..